talkSport

Dangerous

well it looks like some of the brown stuff has hit the fan at the station.Its been announced today that they have employed Richard Keys and Andy Gray who start their mid morning show next monday.Mike Parry has resigned from the station.As a regular listener im amazed.Im also gutted to see Parry go.He was brilliant.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well it looks like some of the brown stuff has hit the fan at the station.Its been announced today that they have employed Richard Keys and Andy Gray who start their mid morning show next monday.Mike Parry has resigned from the station.As a regular listener im amazed.Im also gutted to see Parry go.He was brilliant.

Parry gone? GUTTED!

Wonder if Alan Brazil will stay then?

I was listening to TalkSport the afternoon that Keys came on, didn't actually hear the full statment but they were playing snippets from it. Can't remember who it was but he was laying into Keys big time, (may have been Parry?) Gough was on aswell but he was sat on the fence abit more.

I was listening to TalkSport the afternoon that Keys came on, didn't actually hear the full statment but they were playing snippets from it. Can't remember who it was but he was laying into Keys big time, (may have been Parry?) Gough was on aswell but he was sat on the fence abit more.

The full interview on there with Keys was brilliant. He was on for well over half an hour, and they actually let him have his say.

Who are the idiots on some time in the morning?

Listened to it once and it was about dog mess in the streets and park. Which i agree is disgusting.

But one of those talksport fellows was saying if you don't clean your dogs mess then your house should be taken off you (can't be clean) and your dog should be destroyed. That anyone who owns a dog should take responsibility for all dog mess and clean up any they see.

Then some bloke made a point that this talksport fella was a smoker and therefore part of the smoking community should be responsible for the endless amount of cigarette ends on our streets. If every dog owner is responsible for every dogs mess then it should apply to smokers.

The talksport fella went off on one anyway and wouldn't let the caller get a word in at all. Was absoloute pathetic the way he took the high ground and spoke over one of the callers.

Never listened to talksport since and never will. Not sure who the idiot was. But i'd imagine he's a keyboard warrior, telephone tough guy and radio hard man all rolled into one.

Hope he goes blind from falling in dog ****. To55er.

Their show will be called "shut up women, men are talking".

On a serious note, ITV should have hired them to replace dicksplat Chiles, sausagety Townsend and sadact Southgate.

I'm with you on that. You missed out Clive "I'm impartial and in no way reach orgasm when talking about Leeds United and their most brilliant world beating long suffering support" Tyldesley

"AND LEEDS ARE AT AGAIN!!"

..... change your trousers Clive.

Archived