Simple question

luffram

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GSE definately.

Although, i'm happy to consider a new owner if the circumstances were right.

I didnt think GSE were the owners ?

I thought they were employed by the investors to run the club ?

If I am right, which is probably not the case, then I would say anything BUT GSE.

My reasons :-

GSE have failed (as quoted by Nigel) to bring additional players into the club, therefore this should be directly put at the doorstep. This to me is a major failure in their running of the business, any other Director would have been sacked long ago for something like this. 2 Years since the last time a CF was brought into the club on a perm transfer ???

GSE main source of income I believe is DCFC, therefore if a investor came in with an attractive offer for the club, would it be of GSE interest for this to happen ? From both a marketing point of view and income from GSE, would this not be a disaster ? And therefore is it in GSE interests for Derby to succeed on the football pitch ?

Glick sold me a season ticket based upon bullet points he said the club would meet throughout the year, once again this has not happened, and therefore as a customer I have every right to be disappointed, and to question the management structure within the club.

Of course I am probably wrong in my thinking, is so Ill crawl back under the stone I have been lurking from ;)

GSE are indeed managing the club for the directors, but it was a vote between them and Gadsby so I had to chose one of the two available options :p

I think with a prevelant investor behind them GSE would be an excellent company to have here, what seems to be happening is a lack of investment from those investors. Or atleat they're giving us less and less.

There is no telling that GSE aren't looking for new investors, they're constantly trying to bring more money into the club, for the club. Advertisement, sponsorship deals etc.

The summer will tell us whether we need a change or not, I didn't expect that much from January anyway. We don't seem to want to deal in it.

GSE are indeed managing the club for the directors, but it was a vote between them and Gadsby so I had to chose one of the two available options :p

I think with a prevelant investor behind them GSE would be an excellent company to have here, what seems to be happening is a lack of investment from those investors. Or atleat they're giving us less and less.

There is no telling that GSE aren't looking for new investors, they're constantly trying to bring more money into the club, for the club. Advertisement, sponsorship deals etc.

The summer will tell us whether we need a change or not, I didn't expect that much from January anyway. We don't seem to want to deal in it.

I should have read the question properly:frown:

I believe the main source of our current plight is down to GSE, they may be a very good company, but I think that they roughly take around 3% of turnover, this is an incredible figure, and if my figures are correct account for a Kris Commons wage per week.

We are paying them for what any good Director of the company should be doing for a much lesser charge that they charge, and therefore why have them ?

I can understand the owners not wanting to sell or invest as they have probably lost interest, and the return on investment by taking the money out is probably less than they could get out of the club over a 5 year period, but what I cant understand is what GSE do for us that a normal board of Directors wouldnt ?

Archived