"Emergency Loans"

Fullspizz

Now the title "emergency loans" really makes my blood boil!!

These should be for teams who have had a badly injured player (eg gk) after the transfer window shuts.

At the moment, Derby are abusing it. They are selling players and then using this system as a cop out, so that they don't have to get anyone on a contract.

The rules really need to be changed on the usage of these "emergency loans", so that they are just that, not just for teams to top up their squad because they have flogged off all their decent assets.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now the title "emergency loans" really makes my blood boil!!

These should be for teams who have had a badly injured player (eg gk) after the transfer window shuts.

At the moment, Derby are abusing it. They are selling players and then using this system as a cop out, so that they don't have to get anyone on a contract.

The rules really need to be changed on the usage of these "emergency loans", so that they are just that, not just for teams to top up their squad because they have flogged off all their decent assets.

I believe lots of teams have abused this in the past, remember when Forest were close to going down and they battered the loan system for players and managed to stay up, signings like Blackstock..etc If it wasn't Derby then I would say let our team rot and let us fight relegation with the squad we have, but since I'm not confident that we can do this then I'll say abuse it so we can bring some quality into key positions.

Archived