murray

footymadme

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You beauty that was tough. History awaits. 76 years of pain could it be over. Can the Scot do it. I do hope so.

76 years of pain for who exactly? Not me certainly, I quite like tennis, but I don't feel oblidged to blindly support a Scotsman ncor should anyone else from England, Wales and N Ireland..

Also your comments about making the country proud... What country is that then? It certainly won't be England. Are you Scottish curtain? Fair enough if you are, and it would be good i he wins for your sake.. But this isn't blind loyalty, those that follow Andy Murray follow him for the liking of his style or for being Scottish.. There is no other reason to follow him..

76 years of pain for who exactly? Not me certainly, I quite like tennis, but I don't feel oblidged to blindly support a Scotsman ncor should anyone else from England, Wales and N Ireland..

Also your comments about making the country proud... What country is that then? It certainly won't be England. Are you Scottish curtain? Fair enough if you are, and it would be good i he wins for your sake.. But this isn't blind loyalty, those that follow Andy Murray follow him for the liking of his style or for being Scottish.. There is no other reason to follow him..

Come on Bris.

Were you not aware that Scotland is part of Great Britain, the island that Murray represents whenever he proudly dons a Davis Cup top.

The whole of Britain will celebrate if Murray were to win the major and rightly so.

If you don't want to join in the Murray bandwagon that's your choice but don't berate those that do.

Archived