murray

footymadme

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Serb played a great match though, I think the best man won in this case. Looking forward to Wimbledon again this year and I hope Murray puts Federer and Nadal right on their arses :D

.......AS Stated will NOT WIN WIMBLEDON.....ever...not consistent enough...not good enough.....and needs to smarten up abit ...looks like his mother dresses him ...

a shave and a haircut would not go amiss either...scruffy bugger.:D

.......AS Stated will NOT WIN WIMBLEDON.....ever...not consistent enough...not good enough.....and needs to smarten up abit ...looks like his mother dresses him ...

a shave and a haircut would not go amiss either...scruffy bugger.:D

He might - he's already beaten Federer & Nadal a few times before, I think those wins alone puts him in the good enough catergory.

Consistency and appearance though...well, I concur there.:D

• 11 months later...

Watching a match like that just makes me realise how ridiculous it is that the women get paid the same as the men.

The womens games are watched by a lesser audience, the matches are finished within 2 hours max and they only play the best of 3 sets. Why they don't play the best of 5 is anyones guess.

Watching a match like that just makes me realise how ridiculous it is that the women get paid the same as the men.

The womens games are watched by a lesser audience, the matches are finished within 2 hours max and they only play the best of 3 sets. Why they don't play the best of 5 is anyones guess.

As a woman, I agree with that mc. If the women demand equal pay, they should play the same amount of sets at least.

Womens tennis took a nosedive for me when Steffi and Martina retired. The Williams sisters were good to watch once upon a time but they have turned into tiresome divas.

I'm not Murray's greatest fan - he's a miserable fecker, but the most successful people tend to be. However any comparison to Henman are grossly unfair. Henman could only wish to have half the talent Murray has. Murray is unfortunate to be in the same era as Nadal, Federer and Djorkovic. These top 4 as so ahead of the rest its just that he can't quite come up with the goods at the right times.

He will take loads of encouragement from today. If the UK bookies were not so biased I'd have a bet on him winning a grand slam in the next two years.

In fairness Federer isn't as good as he used to be a few years ago, still an unbelieveable player though, same goes with Nadal. Djorkovic is a top player as well, Murray is in the top of the second band for me. Behind Nadal federer and djorkovic but above just about everyone else, he won't win wimbledon because he is a bottler and can't stand the man.

They've gotta be home for 6o'clock to get the dinner sorted.

For the record - bottler or not, I'm glad he lost. Can't stand the fooker.

Top 4 - Djokovic above all, then Nadal and Federer are about the same at the moment. Murray is next, but a little back from them.

Murray would probably be alright once he wins his first major, but until then I'll continue not having a problem with him losing. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Shame the LTA didn't back Djoko when they had the chance.

Archived