What makes you angry ?

vicky-27

Reffing a footy game and getting stick from both sides

I try to be as fair as possible, sometimes a bit too fair.

I was reffing today we won....

My U8s took their chances and scored, the other team just kept fluffing theres and when they did hit the target they couldn't beat Schmeichel in goals lol

Awesome....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kids on the bus with their mobile phones playin their mc hoodie MC.acne music through loudspeaker buy a set of foookin headphones it really gets my goat :mad: and my neighbour that takes her little rat of a dog for a walk only to let it **** infront of my flat on the pavement and doesn't pick it up I swear next time I see her do it I'm gonna wait till she has carried on walking pick it up and post it through her letter box see how she likes it. hoo rant over for the day woosah

Wooosah lol, I've never understood that one, why do kids today walk around with music blasting out on there mobile phones. Walking down the street and you see ET in his hoody with either happy hardcore or some gangsta crap on full volume.

Is it cool to show that you can't afford to buy a pair of headphones? :confused:

My cousin described somethin as being "well sick" yesterday, i had no idea if that was good or bad!

Slow drivers,

Chavs,

Rude people,

Attention seekers,

Nottingham,

Leicester,

The Police,

Having a fractured wrist,

Having to pay over priced bills for pointless stuff,

Having to go to work on Monday mornings, although i am being kept entertained this morning

Originally posted by derbydan;8382

kids on the bus with their mobile phones playin their mc hoodie MC.acne music through loudspeaker buy a set of foookin headphones it really gets my goat :mad: and my neighbour that takes her little rat of a dog for a walk only to let it **** infront of my flat on the pavement and doesn't pick it up I swear next time I see her do it I'm gonna wait till she has carried on walking pick it up and post it through her letter box see how she likes it. hoo rant over for the day woosah

Pick it up and leave it outside her house...let her know s/he dropped something and you were returning it, soon put a stop to it...

We had a similar problem like that once, some fools were dumping their rubbish bags outside our house days before garbage collection, i found out who was doing it, but decided to report it to the council otherwise i would have put them back outside the house they belonged too....

You see, if you moved them back, you could get into trouble for littering lol

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;8264

Reffing a footy game and getting stick from both sides

I try to be as fair as possible, sometimes a bit too fair.

I was reffing today we won....

My U8s took their chances and scored, the other team just kept fluffing theres and when they did hit the target they couldn't beat Schmeichel in goals lol

Awesome....

Atwell in disguise.

One thing that gets me angry is the stewards telling people to sit down (in particular the ones in the white!), but thats another debate!

Also, chavs. Going into town is rubbish now as you just get started on by a group of chavs. Its funny how they always pick fights with people half their size and when there is twice the amount of them so they are safe.

Town is full of knobs recently and im afraid as the long hot summer days come to play so will the all day benders in the beer gardens and tempers get worse as the sun gets hotter, do what i do and get to know the entire door community of derby, majority are good blokes who if ya do get started on will be there within 5 mins to back ya up.

When there's a massive queue in a shop or McDonalds or somewhere and there's only one till open. Then there's about three or four 'retail supervisors' (as they call themselves) leaning on the back wall doing nothing when there are three or four other tills that could be opened so you can get served faster. Grrr.

The kids who stand around in Derby doing nothing.

Stewards who tell people to sit down at matches.

Buses when they're late. I've waited forty minutes for one once trying to get to work!

Overpriced stuff/clothes/games/etc.

Greedy people who sell stuff on eBay like tickets for extortionate amounts of money.

Archived