Conor Sammon - Kilmarnock

Chris Peduck

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
one example does not make the SPL a good league. Look at how Middlesbrough are doing, the majority of their team is made up of players that were stars in the SPL

boyd only started 9 games 3rd top scorer with 4 not really had fair crack of whip thompson 12 games

mcdonald 5 goals only really boyd and mcdonald were big up here as for adam he was murder but is a different player now finds it easier to pick a pass out when the game is not as high tempo folk chasing u for there lifes etc . burke mckormack have been the same in last 4 years

boyd only started 9 games 3rd top scorer with 4 not really had fair crack of whip thompson 12 games

mcdonald 5 goals only really boyd and mcdonald were big up here as for adam he was murder but is a different player now finds it easier to pick a pass out when the game is not as high tempo folk chasing u for there lifes etc . burke mckormack have been the same in last 4 years

Boyd's only started 9 games because he isn't good enough, McDonald has been down here a decent amount now and simply can't cut it. Those two are 1st and 3rd in all time top scorers in the SPL. Thomson fair enough he's been injured a lot but I didn't rate Adam at Rangers and I still don't now, he's good at Blackpool but I guarantee he'll flop at a bigger club

Which makes you wonder where the rumoured £350k for Davies came from?

£140k cup tv fee would be a good start.No doubt Martin going the other way comes into the equation as well.

Boyd's only started 9 games because he isn't good enough, McDonald has been down here a decent amount now and simply can't cut it. Those two are 1st and 3rd in all time top scorers in the SPL. Thomson fair enough he's been injured a lot but I didn't rate Adam at Rangers and I still don't now, he's good at Blackpool but I guarantee he'll flop at a bigger club

He reminds me of Andy Reid, lovely passing and as long as everyone round him works their socks off then he can deliver. Can't see the rest of the Villa midfield working for Adam. (Rangers mid didn't) and he will look tosh.

Blackpool will take 6mil for him.

Perhaps Ollers is a miracle worker. Even Varney looks good.

He reminds me of Andy Reid, lovely passing and as long as everyone round him works their socks off then he can deliver. Can't see the rest of the Villa midfield working for Adam. (Rangers mid didn't) and he will look tosh.

Blackpool will take 6mil for him.

Perhaps Ollers is a miracle worker. Even Varney looks good.

fife ram where abouts in the kingdom u from ?

forget it.....he's bald.

who was the last bald footballer we signed from scotland.

oh sh..t

.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_04/MalcolmL_228x343

I bet the DET are already writing some stock lines :

"Salmon like leap to connect to the cross"

"The irishman is proving to be the catch of season"

Bu my favourite would be

Looks like Cloughie has been trawling the baragin basement again.

Do you think if we can poach him during the transfer window that he would be a definite starter?

:D

They'll wait till commos lept upstream before we cast our line out and hope we get a bite!

Sounds familiar though 400k for a good northern striker. Wats odds he gets injured for few months in his first year?

All Scottish players we've had recently have been useless except commons when he can be arsed.

Archived