missing in action

RamNut

we seem to have lost a few regulars ....including some of my favourite posters....

It is with regret that we note that the following are missing....hopefully not....presumed lost

B4ev6is 3/12/10

Dario G 4/12/10

Dirigible 11/12/10

Fredbear73 19/12/10

G Star ram 2/12/10

Gusboll 20/12/10

J kickstones 26/11/10

Jonesy 8/10/10

Kris marina 19/12/10

Number10 30/10/10

Obi1kinobi0 24/12/10

ramesses 3/12/10 get back 'ere son

rams71 5/12/10

sheep 15/12/10

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

number10's last foray onto this board ended with an argument with me in which we were both arguing till I tried to stop it as I believe we were both annoying the other posters.

We'd just beat Watford as I recall, he got a warning and was never heard of again.

it's as if we went through a bizarre force field

a sort of bermuda triangle

something to do with Luke Moore or Stephen Pearson ? causing people to become disorientated or drowsy....like flying into fog.

we seem to have lost radio contact with quite a few members of the squadron.

Dirigible was already amongst the walking wounded too.

Can we not just blame Gary Teale as we used too? Perhaps a lack of a definite singular force to blame for all current events has confused a few of our old members.

Ob1Kenobi has always been in and out of the forum at big-ish intervals, he'll be back soon I reckon.

B4ev6is 3/12/10 - Over on COYR's

Dirigible 11/12/10 - Hasn't he been suffering from illness?

Jonesy 8/10/10 - Be careful what you wish for

Kris marina 19/12/10 - Student, will be in the gutter somewhere this morning covered in puke

rams71 5/12/10 - Personal problems

I'd prefer to read how we're going to win the league than the reminder of how many points we are from relegation all through the match day thread.

I've stayed offline for the last two games so I don't get meself Yellow carded.

we seem to have lost a few regulars ....including some of my favourite posters....

It is with regret that we note that the following are missing....hopefully not....presumed lost

Gusboll 20/12/10

I'm still here but been very busy with work and other stuff. Looking forward to getting back to some fence-sitting!

If 'centreforward' (I can't remember what his new username was) reads this then I did reply to your PM ages ago, if you can check it and get back to me then that'd be great.

Don't know if you recieved it or not as you've not been online since it seems! Hope you're doing well.

Archived