Online gaming

Bristol Ram

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well first set up your internet connection with your machine (most pS3's will do a search for the signal and just log into it) and then literally just select online multiplayer while playing a game.

And there are a fair few PS3 gamers on here, alas I am not one of them.

Been out 4 years already, PS1 and PS2 only lasted 5 years was it? I bet some Japs are sat now playing on a PS4 testing it, just like another bunch will be fiddling with an iPhone 5.

Doesn't seem long since I was waiting for it to be released!

Can remember having the Official Playstation magazine every two weeks and watching their dvd with all the game trailers on it. Then a few months before it came out I played on a 360 and immediately switched allegiance :rolleyes:

Still, doesn't seem that long ago since it came out does it. Not sure i'm ready for a new generation of consoles yet, these ones aren't being used to their full potential yet.

Says they hacked the wii ages ago, they still sell them, what's the big deal?

Big difference in the hack.

The PS3 hack will allow viruses to be freely distributed online. Considering it's online, they can get into your details the same way as hacking your email in some cases.

The wii has been hacked, but not in the same way. Their hack just allows 'chipped' games to be used. (Copies of the game, pirate copies basically)

XBox and PS3 can already do 3D but the next console will use more of 3D's potential and make it more central to games. However it won't be worth releasing until a lot more people have 3DTVs in their homes.

And I imagine the kinect/move things will be standard to the next gen consoles respectively, not sold as separate units.

I'm not sure how much better the graphics can get because imo they are already good enough.

Archived