A Tad Concerning

Alex W

Anyone else seen the reports of animals dying in large numbers?

100,000 fish died a few days ago, then 500 small birds in Arizona two nights ago fell out of the sky.

Two million fish were found hours ago dead a few hundred miles away from where the previous fish died.

50 jackdaws were found dead in Sweded over the last few days, and in New Zealand and Brazil huge numbers of fish have been found dead too.

Quite odd it's all happening, some people are jumping on it as a sign of the apocolypse! While I am not jumping to that conclusion, it's a bit concerning isn't it? It can't just be one huge coincidence surely.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drank too much?

seems strange,must be a coincidence....surely

Birds have been known to go a bit overboard on a saturday night, but this is a bit much surely :D

I hope it's a coincidence, because if it's all linked then that's quite scary.

It is very strange - maybe it is just a coincidence. A few years ago didn't loads of seals die without anyone knowing why. If me memory serves me right, then I think they got a water borne disease of some kind. (Could be wrong though).

I wonder if the brilliant guy who is David Attenborough has got any theories?

If these cases are linked, the scientists will find out and then it will become much more concerning.

Holmes : "Elementary my dear Watson.....the death of the fish has to be a case of either suffocation or poisioning. The most likely cause is the release of a large quantity of gas - either methane or hydrogen sulphide produced by bacteria living in the mud on the sea floor, or C02 released into the sediments from underlying volcanic activity. The gas builds up to a critical level before being released in huge quantities".

Watson : "Another possible case of the killer fart Holmes?"

Holmes : Quite so"

Watson:" But what about the birds Holmes....were they killed by the fart too?"

Holmes: "Had they been in the area Watson then quite possibly so, however this looks to be more a cause of the atmospheric phenomenom known as a downdraft whereby powerful winds can dash the birds to the ground".

Watson: " I heard something about queer winds bringing down aircraft. Wasn't Steve Fossett killed by some such evil effect ?".

Holmes : "Indeed so my boy.We must be on our guard at all times in case of killer farts or bad winds"

Watson : (sniffing) "phew Holmes....have you ?"

Holmes : " Yes Watson....Indeed I have. Well deduced."

Have just found an article that said loads of parrott's in Australia were treated in June for showing all the signs of being drunk - bleary eyes, dishevellment and headaches! It's bonkers.

You haven't fed them XXXX have you Trig?? :rolleyes:

Have just found an article that said loads of parrott's in Australia were treated in June for showing all the signs of being drunk - bleary eyes, dishevellment and headaches! It's bonkers.

You haven't fed them XXXX have you Trig?? :rolleyes:

probably been on the wacky backy prior to the xxxx, the birds around here know how to party ;)

Archived