tramadol nights

Leeds Ram

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a massive Frankie Boyle fan but.....I don't think it's good at all, in fact I think it's crap. I've still got 2 episodes left on V+ I haven't been arsed to watch.

The sketches are very poor and the jokes are just rehashed versions from his recent tour.

I hate him. It's not to wind Daveo up either, but I don't like his style of humour.

tramadoll nights is just bots off his tour buy the dvd and cut out the crap scetches hes ok i prefer kevin bridges really good scottish comic the now getting big reviews etc would proberly go see boyle wouldnt sit anywhere near the front though he rips into them big time

As much as I love Boyle (Frankie not Susan), this new show is a bit hit and miss. Moments of brilliance but a lot of crap as well.

He does have a tendency to recycle gags. He did this on his first tour, using a lot of Mock the Week stuff he had cracked in the recent months running up to it.

yeah I noticed on the live show which channel 4 played a while back that he did recycle mock the week stuff, but it must have been difficult to do a weekly show and a tour and come with completley new material. He also writes a lot though for 8 out of ten cats etc

but it must have been difficult to do a weekly show and a tour and come with completley new material. He also writes a lot though for 8 out of ten cats etc

Then don't do it, I like Frankie as he's totally different but it's got to the stage where I'm thinking can I be arsed to watch this as I've probably heard all the jokes before.

It's like watching the same episode of Only Fools and Horses but each time Del wears a different jumper.

Archived