Will Buckley

David

Rochdale starlet Will Buckley is set to be at the centre of one of the biggest transfer scrambles of the summer, with Tottenham and West Ham the latest to join his growing fan club, with Everton, Blackburn, Bolton Wanderers, Wolves, Derby and Coventry also reported to be among his chasers - Manchester Evening News

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on who is seriously interested I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Will Buckley (born November 21, 1989) is an English footballer currently playing for Rochdale A.F.C.. He plays as either a right winger or a striker and wears the number 30 shirt.

Buckley started his career in Chris Beech's youth setup at Rochdale in 2007, quickly making an impression in the youth team. Later that year he progressed to reserve football and eventually made his first league appearance in Rochdale's 4-2 home defeat against Hereford United on 12 February 2008. Eleven days later he made his first start for the club in a 1-0 defeat against Wycombe Wanderers.

Buckley has also appeared at Wembley, when he replaced Nathan D'Laryea in the League Two playoff final defeat against Stockport County.

Will has started the 2008/2009 season well starting on the bench for the 1st few games but has established himself in the 1st team playing on the right wing, where he scored 3 goal in 3 games and also winning 3 penalties.

Will was rated 49th in a world list of rising stars.

Interesting, I know theres some big clubs interested however could the lure of first team football at Derby be to good to refuse?.

I like this bit if true and we sign him : "Will was rated 49th in a world list of rising stars."

Originally posted by David;7391

Interesting, I know theres some big clubs interested however could the lure of first team football at Derby be to good to refuse?.

I like this bit if true and we sign him : "Will was rated 49th in a world list of rising stars."

Sorry I only want people in the top 48.

Archived