Derby - The City

HgateWhite

Hi all,

I'm 19 and looking to move from Harrogate, North Yorkshire to Derby quite soon. Just wondering what the top end bars are? (I have experience in them up here and will need a job so...) just any general guide to what's good and bad in the city, what's the standard of Sunday League also?

Cheers

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby is your average city, club life is a bit quieter than Notts but alot safer, plus Notts is usually too packed anyway, not a big fan of being up there myself.

Sunday league football isn't too bad, I know a few players who've been picked up from Derby sunday league teams. (Well, I know 2 lads lol, but it's a decent standard anyway)

Any idea which area of Derby you're going to be living in? Could help out a bit more with places that have bar work going if I knew where abouts you're gonna be staying.

Hi all,

I'm 19 and looking to move from Harrogate, North Yorkshire to Derby quite soon. Just wondering what the top end bars are? (I have experience in them up here and will need a job so...) just any general guide to what's good and bad in the city, what's the standard of Sunday League also?

Cheers

Bloody hell - what do you want to leave gorgeous Harrogate for? The finest place in the whole of Yorkshire it is!

Archived