Army

xXDcFcXx

PE teacher would be good. Long way off though. Also depends where derby will be lol if they are doing well then Im stayin :p

Army PTI (Physical trianing instructor) is the grown up equivalent. And they get to be real ******** too.

I remember from my time in the TA the PTI's were the ones giving out the beastings and the ones buying the drinks in the bar afterwards.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked with Army, Navy and Air force On the Falklands from 1983 up until 1991!! I wasn't in the forces, i just helped to build Maggies airport, at mount pleasant.

The reason i stayed there for so long was the camaraderie.:)

If you decide to join the army then rest assured, you will be joining a family that will look out for you! just like the Air force and the navy would..

It would take me far too long to go into detail of what we got up to.. *off duty":p The drinking sessions, the oh.. so many pranks. Never ever a dull moment. Times have changed and now our boys and girls are getting into real battles, but that same camaraderie is still there.

My son is 16 and wants to join the RAF, he goes for his interview in two weeks, I am a very proud father. ....jealous as hell though;)

Good luck on whatever you decide.

I have never been in the army and have no desire, however i respect those who do and it is a big decision to make especially as we are in the middle of a worthy conflict in afghanistan at the moment. I have a massive respect for all those in this country who decide to take up arms.

Archived