whats your day time job

saljet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shift Manager in a biscuit factory!

Is that the one in wheresamacallit, that used to sell boxes of broken biscuits for about a fiver from the security gate?

Got some raite bobby dazzlin reget solid choc biscuitless biscuits from there when we passed.

Film and television production.

A 'mickey mouse' subject, as quoted by many on here.

I enjoy it, it's what I wanna do. :)

Do what you love and **** the rest.

If you're eager to study it and see your degree as relevant in the professional world, then anyone who says it is 'mickey mouse' is chatting ********.

Mickey mouse degrees to me are any degree, any subject and even at any Uni taken by undergraduates simply as a way to have three years away from the real world with no serious ambitions/ideas about the future.

If you're eager to study it and see your degree as relevant in the professional world, then anyone who says it is 'mickey mouse' is chatting ********.

Mickey mouse degrees to me are any degree, any subject and even at any Uni taken by undergraduates simply as a way to have three years away from the real world with no serious ambitions/ideas about the future.

thats what i did, and look at me now, well a little different the courses i did, i hated and nothing like i imagined, and it turns out i hate kids, so teaching was a no no, and buiding surveying, i found mind numbingly boring.

That's basically me.

Chairman of an Electrical Contracting and Property Maintenance Company based in Belper.

Also makes the tea and does all the other work.

(waits with baited breath for Trigs post, as I think it could be well dodgy)

Not P Hunt Electricals??

Plasterer.

Part time plasterer come January when work vanishes and i'm doing one day a bloody fortnight.

Shift Manager in a biscuit factory!

I'll job trade you for a week.

Once worked in a chocolate factory and ate so much i spent the next two weeks being pretty regular on the bog. Wasn't really worth it. Chocolate isn't my thing.

Biscuits though i can work with ;)

Archived