Snow

Dangerous

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, that's a lot of people.

I do think we are made to think that everyone without a job is a lazy benefit fraud - but it's not the case.

Kids have just measured the snow in the garden - 25cm (10" to us oldies).

and still snowing. :eek:

I would think the pitch will be ok - suppose it's the surrounding areas and the travelling supporters.

Derby's not bad at the moment, but more snow's forecast, with -12 tonight and snow tomorrow and Saturday. :frown:

this might sound like a really dumb question but how bad is the snow in derby? only me an sheepyderf an wantin to go shoppin there tomorrow an will be comin from rotherham. is it worth us bothering tyring to get up there? cheers xx

Sheepyrita? Where in Rotherham are you? I'm from Barnsley.

And here in sunny Stockport we've only had a measly 2 inches. How boring is that?? I hoped I might be able to get a day off work but no such luck.

Did you burn it down?

I only ever did that nearly once:redface::D

Health and safety in my job (and in many others) is well beyond the feckin joke.

We should start a new thread on "Health And Safety" bet wev all got summat to say.:frown:

I hate snow. I've almost gone arse over tit twice today and my hands are going numb even as I type this.

ah i love going arse over tit...or tits going over my arse.

I only ever did that nearly once:redface::D

Health and safety in my job (and in many others) is well beyond the feckin joke.

We should start a new thread on "Health And Safety" bet wev all got summat to say.:frown:

No, my elf and pastry joke didn't go down too well.:frown:

Archived