Snow

Dangerous

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
all unnemployed that aren't studying should have to do community work full time to continue to recieve benefits, soon get a job then;)

been about between 2 and 4 foot in my village nightmare. im due to fly to turkey on sunday for the rangers game it better piss off so airport is open by then :mad:

All of the snow had just about thawed here, and it is just stated snowing heavily.:mad::mad:

still snowing where i stay another day in house for me tomorow made it to falkirk the day . just shaking the flu aswell so once its gone i can start going to the gym and swimming again and build up my gammy ankle :D

all unnemployed that aren't studying should have to do community work full time to continue to recieve benefits, soon get a job then;)

Not all in the same boat, some would love to work but would be a lot worse of because of the Government's badly designed benefits system. Plus, there are single parents etc. Who need more flexibility.

Outside we've got around 6inch of snow and it's hammering it down still with more, looking outside see a flash of lightning followed by a massive crack of thunder.

Never seen owt like this before, thought the world was gonna end till Wiki said it's called thundersnow.

Tis crazybad.

Outside we've got around 6inch of snow and it's hammering it down still with more, looking outside see a flash of lightning followed by a massive crack of thunder.

Never seen owt like this before, thought the world was gonna end till Wiki said it's called thundersnow.

Tis crazybad.

what part of the country do you live in daveo

Archived