Norwich City (H) Matchday thread

jono

13 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

My son and grandson are flying to Florida on Saturday so miss the next two home games, so my other son ( Man U fan ) and  my 10 year old granddaughter will be going to her first game.

Hope it’s a good one for her.

I think I might miss the QPR game too as our rail service has become fourth world standard.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

My son and grandson are flying to Florida on Saturday so miss the next two home games, so my other son ( Man U fan ) and  my 10 year old granddaughter will be going to her first game.

Hope it’s a good one for her.

What happened in his early life that he betrayed the rams to be a MAN UNITED FAN!!!

46 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Not much interest in tomorrow’s game on here. Is the 12.30 start likely to affect attendance?

I hadn't realized! Glad you mentioned it. Must pay more attention to kickoff times this season. 

Tricky selection, but that comes from having a stronger squad. Presume Elder is out? Hope and expect lots of players are pushing hard to make it into the starting 11.

With nearly no bodies in midfield, a back 5 probably is the way to go until Ozoh and Elder are back. Or at least for this next game. Give Kenzo, NML and Yates the tools to roam and get on the ball and that’s where we’re most dangerous. Let Ebou sit in front of a back three and let wings backs support a front 3 and Kenzo and we can get a few goals. It’ll be tough tomorrow regardless but I still think we can get something out of it.

Edited by Eoghan1884

1 hour ago, rsmini said:

12.30 kick offs are a right pain. Finish nights at 6am, 40 minutes to get home, straight to bed, up at 9:45 ish then leave at 11 

I’ll be shouting with the best of them in the South stand though 

Bed?

LUXURY, I tell thee!  

1,400 tickets left for home fans, all of the South half of the ground is sold out apart from one seat which has recently become available in the EU block I.

I don’t know wether it’s a good or a bad thing but it’s next to me 🙂