Buying ticket online problems

Darlo Ram

Hi. Does anyone have any experience of having a problem trying to buy a match ticket for a home fixture online?

Tried to buy Cardiff and more recently the QPR games. but ended up having to go through the phone to the ticket office. I got as far as making a payment and then when I clicked on pay, all I received was a blank screen. 

This happens on my iPhone with iOS 17 and 18, on the iPad, on my Mac using Safari, using private mode and using Google Chrome.

All the ticket office suggest is to send in a screenshot of the blank screen! I asked if they would give me the email address for the IT department but all I have is the ticket office email address which I’m not hopeful for in trying to re-create and then solve the problem. 

So basically, has anyone successfully purchased a match ticket online? Or have you technical solution? I could have a go at?

Up the Rams!

1 hour ago, Darlo Ram said:

Thanks for the tip. I did have O2 shopping which I didn’t realise. Disabled that. However no change sadly. Also tried only using the network and not my WiFi in case that was the issue. 
this is what I get when I press the pay button IMG_4176.thumb.png.7a4b3219d366c68ead9264727ac13b47.png

How are you accessing the page? 

Looks like it’s from within an app somehow as it says done at the top left, then has the open in external browser icon bottom left?

31 minutes ago, Darlo Ram said:

Yes I’ve tried in my MacBook. Safari, Google chrome and private browsing - same white screen. It’s very odd 

Stumped then. Just tried myself and no problems at all. Doesn’t help you I know, I’m out of ideas now though. Only thing I could possibly suggest now is trying a different browser like Firefox, Brave or DuckDuckGo and see if that works. 

If it did, maybe go back and clear website data in your settings.