Things you wonder about our Forum Members

i-Ram

52 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I've wondered whom on this forum posts on here for social contact?

Like they don't have any close friends or family, or live on their own or are housebound so they don't have the opportunity to engage socially with anyone other than using the medium of the internet?

George Clooney Reaction GIF by American Film Institute

5 hours ago, i-Ram said:

@BD1700  1 post since joining in 2019!  I wonder what the relevance of 1700 is. Is it your bank PIN code, or was it your year of birth.  Come on and enlighten me.

He's just really happy "Flog It" is starting on BBC2.

Like members of the 1922 committee are just very aware there's only 8 minutes until coronation street. 

On 22/09/2024 at 19:11, Tyler Durden said:

Like they don't have any close friends or family, or live on their own or are housebound so they don't have the opportunity to engage socially with anyone other than using the medium of the internet?

I live in London and have done since 1983, so I use the forum to commune with folks either from the homeland or who support the Rams. Simple as that 

On 22/09/2024 at 19:11, Tyler Durden said:

I imagine a small few; perhaps the elderly?  This forum could be essential to some as say a ‘meals on wheels’ service. It would be great if we might see more than the usual (say 100?) regulars post on here for a bit of variety and some different viewpoints and content.