Room 101

Day

21 hours ago, Day said:

Tastes exactly what it says on the tin.

Curiosity killed the tastebuds with this one.

Worthy first entry into the DCFC Fans Room 101

IMG_6576.jpeg

What would possess anybody to even buy this never mind drink it?

Oreos are chocolate cookies they're not fizzy. So the description of it being fizzy cookie flavoured, should have been a warning, to not buy it.

30 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

What would possess anybody to even buy this never mind drink it?

Oreos are chocolate cookies they're not fizzy. So the description of it being fizzy cookie flavoured, should have been a warning, to not buy it.

Curiosity. Seemed rude not to.

Can individual pies that restaurants serve in a dish be considered for room 101?

Why do restaurants believe plonking a steaming hot pie dish on a plate along side some potatoes or chip, is an acceptable way of serving a pie to a customer.  Meaning the customer can potentially receive third degree burns, while trying to empty the contents of the dish on to the plate.

59 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Can individual pies that restaurants serve in a dish be considered for room 101?

Why do restaurants believe plonking a steaming hot pie dish on a plate along side some potatoes or chip, is an acceptable way of serving a pie to a customer.  Meaning the customer can potentially receive third degree burns, while trying to empty the contents of the dish on to the plate.

Microwaveability. They should be banned then burned with fire.

Structural glass.  Don’t trust it, scared stiff of it.  My kids are 28 and 30 and I still tell them to be careful of it when I know they’re off out anywhere.  I helped design an office building for my company to work in in the 90s and specified the stairs in reception to have steps made of structural glass.  I entered work for the next seven years through the goods entrance…

Edited by KaiserBillsBatman

13 minutes ago, KaiserBillsBatman said:

Structural glass.  Don’t trust it, scared stiff of it.  My kids are 28 and 30 and I still tell them to be careful of it when I know they’re off out anywhere.  I helped design an office building for my company to work in in the 90s and specified the stairs in reception to have steps made of structural glass.  I entered work for the next seven years through the goods entrance…

I feel your anxiety fella. The more complex the structure, the more fixing and fastening points involved that might compromise its integrity, the more suspicious I am.

2 hours ago, KaiserBillsBatman said:

I entered work through the goods entrance means something completely different in my house.