Squad photos

bucktwo

Did them a few years back, Google images throws up one with Mount, Wilson and Tomori as being the most recent.

Used to get them as pull out posters in the matchday programme. Just don’t seem to be a thing these days, shame as kids would love them up on the bedroom wall.

Pretty sure the photo could be done and edited in house, send it off to the printers and charge a few quid for. Even have some signed for an extra fee.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, CBRammette said:

I did say about smelling nice 😂

Missed it on first viewing, but was that a sweet smelling kiss on the cheek I just spotted there from Nat to @Owen87ITK😲

He didn't offer his cheek as he hastily passed me by in the queue for the limited edition away shirts!  I just had to make do with admiring him from afar!

Grrr!
Harrumph!
Bloody tease!
Etc.

🙄

I thought the behind the scenes little video that @Owen87ITK hosted was very good and different to the usual stuff we have.

I'd be very interested in seeing more like that to get a better understanding of the club. Similar to what Radio Derby did last season, let's see a brief insight into the canteen, gym, swimming pool, laundry room etc. These things just even further bring the supporters more aligned and apart of the club's day to day.