Victor Adeboyejo

admira

Technically, he’s far from the best footballer to ever grace the game. He does make sure that centre backs know they’ve been in a game and will put himself about. Do worry about his ability to hold the ball up in this team, though, first touch isn’t the best and his ability in possession is probably average at League One level. 

All that being said, he does suit the system and gives us an out ball and a striker who can do what Collins does but to a more athletic and better standard. 

5 hours ago, RamInSweden said:

Worth a punt if cheap, but not done much at this level before. Didn’t Burton pick him up on a free after being crap in the championship with Barnsley?

He's got decent pedigree, was in Arsenal's academy as a teen. At 19 after a year or 2 with Leyton Orient he also went on trial at Chelsea.

Whatever he did or didn't do at Barnsley it was enough for them to extend his contract twice and in the end he left them when his deal expired rather than them releasing him. 

He wasn't far off a 1 in 2 record for Burton before Bolton used a release clause to sign him.

Teams are sniffing around both him and Chales, if Bolton lose Charles I can't see them letting Boyo go aswell.

Played as a target man midweek, apparently they are trying to retrain him into that role.

8 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Wasn’t she in X-Factor a while back 😊

Isn't it amazing how even now after the show has been off air for years you can hear that guys booming voice announcing some random name. Couldn't tell you what they looked like, sounded like or if they won, but still as soon as you said it "Raaaaachel Adedeeeeeeeeeeeji" reverberated around my head. She lives somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind nestled somewhere inbetween Tomasz Hajto, Darren Currie and Danny Tetley!

6 hours ago, Rample said:

Isn't it amazing how even now after the show has been off air for years you can hear that guys booming voice announcing some random name. Couldn't tell you what they looked like, sounded like or if they won, but still as soon as you said it "Raaaaachel Adedeeeeeeeeeeeji" reverberated around my head. She lives somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind nestled somewhere inbetween Tomasz Hajto, Darren Currie and Danny Tetley!

It became a saying in our household for quite a while 🤣

14 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Technically, he’s far from the best footballer to ever grace the game. He does make sure that centre backs know they’ve been in a game and will put himself about. Do worry about his ability to hold the ball up in this team, though, first touch isn’t the best and his ability in possession is probably average at League One level. 

All that being said, he does suit the system and gives us an out ball and a striker who can do what Collins does but to a more athletic and better standard. 

I'm not saying his first touch is bad, but his second touch is usually a tackle.