Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

didnt know there was a tv series to compare it to. i might have to go and have a looksy, all the people i watched it with thought it was rubbish, i did think it was allright, im beginnnig to think its just me!

Nah, it's ok as it is, just not as good as the TV series, that's all. Having said that, you might think otherwise - generally people tend to go with the first they see. It's like James Bond or Doctor Who - whoever was the first actor you saw play the character is usually the one you like the best.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Push 5/10 really gutted, had potential to be a good film with the 'heroe' type idea, heard it was crap and I heard correct, bit cheesy and the story doesn't develop well so its easier to follow, I think there is a comic about it and wouldn't be suprised if it was aimed directly at them, and the screaming guys look really gay, would have felt a right Prat having to act that.

The Last Samurai: 8/10

Very decent, if a little long winded. Tom Cruise is pretty good in it, although he has about four lines.

Pissed me off that the last samurai was Tom Cruise, a warrior who I presume managed that because he's so short that the enemy kept missing his head.

However, it was saved by the Japanese cast being very good actors, the battles being very well performed and staged, and of course the Billy Connolly cameo (who is a legend in my eyes)

7/10.

Push 5/10 really gutted, had potential to be a good film with the 'heroe' type idea, heard it was crap and I heard correct, bit cheesy and the story doesn't develop well so its easier to follow, I think there is a comic about it and wouldn't be suprised if it was aimed directly at them, and the screaming guys look really gay, would have felt a right Prat having to act that.

I watched that last night was a poor film imo generous 3/10

Not a movie as such, but I watched the first four episodes of World War 2: Apocalypse last night.

The story of the second world war told through archived colour footage. The footage itself ranges from superb to passable, trawled from many different national archives.

Only a tenner for the set from Sainsburys.

Got "The Road" lined up for tonight after the match!! depending on how the match goes whether i use the razor blades to the wrists... Its a dark film...Not recommended if your on a downer:p

I'd give it a miss tonight if I were you mate... ;)

Stick Trains, Planes & Automobiles on instead!

Not a movie as such, but I watched the first four episodes of World War 2: Apocalypse last night.

The story of the second world war told through archived colour footage. The footage itself ranges from superb to passable, trawled from many different national archives.

Only a tenner for the set from Sainsburys.

I watched the 1st, missed the 2nd, sky+ the rest. The 1st ESP looked good

just watched 'Despicable Me' and it was fantastic.

An easy 9/10.

It could be another thread ya know.Best animated film.

Toy story

Bolt

Despicable me

Cars

Shrek

hard one to call really.

anyway great film for kids and adults alike.

Maybe hard to call if you've got something wrong with you ;)

Toy Story all day long!

Archived