Rate The Last Film You Saw

WorksopRam

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inception,omg omg omg,What a superb film.

It has a Matrix feel to it and even though i gasped at that films awesomeness 'Inception' is better.:D

10/10 (the wife didn't understand what was going on, i think she'd give it 5/10)

although having said that,my fave film '12 monkeys' is better than both so that should get 11/10 :confused:

Agree with ya, inception is amazing, I see it as the matrix meet oceans eleven. Would say my favorite film of all time, just incredible

Just thought I'd add a few more to the list...

A Team 5/10 - Really expected more American cheese from this, wasn't cheesy enough for my liking so I had to eat a couple of babybel's after to cheer myself up.

Law Abiding Citizen 9/10 - Loved this film, I said to the missus at the start "this this and this will happen", she got a tad mardy and asked why couldn't I just watch the film instead of guessing. Didn't matter in the end because I was way off, the ending could off been slightly better but I still thought it was a quality film.

Just thought I'd add a few more to the list...

A Team 5/10 - Really expected more American cheese from this, wasn't cheesy enough for my liking so I had to eat a couple of babybel's after to cheer myself up.

Law Abiding Citizen 9/10 - Loved this film, I said to the missus at the start "this this and this will happen", she got a tad mardy and asked why couldn't I just watch the film instead of guessing. Didn't matter in the end because I was way off, the ending could off been slightly better but I still thought it was a quality film.

Bang on.

Although I'd say 6 for A-Team and 8 for Law Abiding Citizen.

Rise of the Footsoldier: 7/10

Not a bad film really. Quite interesting, the fact that it's based on a true story.

A decent mix between a hooligan and gangster flick.

Not bad if you can pick it up for a few quid.

Speaking to a few people, I got the impression that a lot of the story was complete and utter BS. None the less an enjoyable film.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen- 6.5/10

Don't really see the appeal with these films. They're decent on the big screen, but other than that it's just mindless action.

It's just alot of special effects and anyone who liked Transformers as a kid will enjoy them.

The first one I really liked, the second one I heard had a terrible plot.

State of Play - Star-studded Hollywood remake of BBC TV political conspiracy thriller. Not bad, but the movie format doesn't leave enough time to slow-build the tension as the depth of intrigue and corruption is uncovered. 6.5/10

is that the one with russel crowe and heen mirran?

i liked that, thought it was at least an 8

killers with ashton kutcher & Katherine heigl, was quite funny katherine heigl in just a bra a couple of times was also very nice FIT, tom selleck also is in the film with his fine moustache & kevins mum from home alone was also in it.

Quite funny film 8/10

is that the one with russel crowe and heen mirran?

i liked that, thought it was at least an 8

Yep, that's the one. Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Helen Mirren, and a load of other faces you'd recognise, although I'm not sure that casting Mirren as an Englishwoman Washington daily newspaper editor was exactly a masterstroke - it lacked authenticity for me. But hey, it's Hollywood, suspend reality all ye who enter....;)

Trouble is, I remember the BBC series and I really enjoyed that. The film is ok if that's all you know but, as I mentioned, there's no time in that medium to slowly crank up the sense of conspiracy, collusion and paranoia like it was done on the TV, everything was done too quickly for me. 2 different mediums telling the same story in ways that suit. I preferred the BBC series, so I had to rate the film accordingly, but if it's an 8 for you then that's cool. :)

Yep, that's the one. Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, Helen Mirren, and a load of other faces you'd recognise, although I'm not sure that casting Mirren as an Englishwoman Washington daily newspaper editor was exactly a masterstroke - it lacked authenticity for me. But hey, it's Hollywood, suspend reality all ye who enter....;)

Trouble is, I remember the BBC series and I really enjoyed that. The film is ok if that's all you know but, as I mentioned, there's no time in that medium to slowly crank up the sense of conspiracy, collusion and paranoia like it was done on the TV, everything was done too quickly for me. 2 different mediums telling the same story in ways that suit. I preferred the BBC series, so I had to rate the film accordingly, but if it's an 8 for you then that's cool. :)

didnt know there was a tv series to compare it to. i might have to go and have a looksy, all the people i watched it with thought it was rubbish, i did think it was allright, im beginnnig to think its just me!

Archived