Daniel Iversen

Just now, StaffsRam said:

Probably keeping this one active until Sven signs. If/When that happens then I'd imagine we'll drop our interest in Iversen like a hot brick.

I agree, cant see us wanting both Zetters and Iverson. One of the 2 with Vickers as back-up would suffice, a lot cheaper option.

Just my opinion,but Vickers will have a gentleman's agreement with the management that he can go on a free when the club has sorted out their keeper requirements. He's a popular bloke by all accounts,a hard trainer but they'll not stand in his way for him to become a number one.

Lincoln the obvious club for him. Played there and still lives there. One of the good guys.

3 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Just my opinion,but Vickers will have a gentleman's agreement with the management that he can go on a free when the club has sorted out their keeper requirements. He's a popular bloke by all accounts,a hard trainer but they'll not stand in his way for him to become a number one.

Lincoln the obvious club for him. Played there and still lives there. One of the good guys.

Good luck to him if he does move on. Surely we would go for a slightly younger and cheaper option as a No.2 rather than Zetters or Iverson!

I think its clear we've looked elsewhere and gone for Zetterstrom when his obligations for Djurgarden are done

Not sure why we're still talking about this