Mathew Ryan - signed by AS Roma

Bubbles

43 minutes ago, Srg said:

They’ve qualified for Europe 7 years in a row. No we’re not. 

They had an average attendance of 18k last season and 16k the season before. If we happened to be in the top division of a minor European league we would no doubt have qualified for Europe 7 years in a row too. They are a small  club, on a similar level to Barnsley. 

8 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

They had an average attendance of 18k last season and 16k the season before. If we happened to be in the top division of a minor European league we would no doubt have qualified for Europe 7 years in a row too. They are a small  club, on a similar level to Barnsley. 

Got nothing to do with it. It’s this type of attitude that gets people upset with every signing we “miss out” on and us daring to lose to teams in our own division. 

33 minutes ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

what I’ve heard.

I’ve heard this is  done  

Dutch midfielder done I’m hearing a loan with a view to a permanent deal

Ebou is pretty much done too.

the premier loan is Clark 

Ipswich are in for cashin 

Danish FW is a fee-based transfer 

also exploring a few other options abroad as well.

after the four mentioned expect another 2-4 players I’m told. 

as for outs.

Washington is the only first team player I’m told we’re listening for offers for. 

Ciaran Clark?

Happy we are listening to offers for Wash to help us bring in other options up top. I'm pleased the Ebou Adams deal is nearly done.

3 minutes ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

Bobby Clark From Liverpool.

Of course. That makes much more sense. 

Bobby Clarke, Ebou Adams and the Dutch midfielder should nicely finish off our midfield (alongside Osborn and Thompson). Fornah may go on loan? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

what I’ve heard.

I’ve heard this is  done  

Dutch midfielder done I’m hearing a loan with a view to a permanent deal

Ebou is pretty much done too.

the premier loan is Clark 

Ipswich are in for cashin 

Danish FW is a fee-based transfer 

also exploring a few other options abroad as well.

after the four mentioned expect another 2-4 players I’m told. 

as for outs.

Washington is the only first team player I’m told we’re listening for offers for. 

This would be very exciting! Lovely mix of guaranteed quality and intriguing unknown prospects. Potentially one of the best windows in a VERY long time!

Obviously Cashin is a tricky one but for the right deal, we might add pace and height to the backing and finance improvement elsewhere.

Edited by Andrew3000

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

Anyone have a clue what this says 😂

a

According to the translate function in my phone browser it says;

“Mathew Ryan's departure from AZ has been confirmed by De Telegraaf, following the news previously reported by AZAlerts. The Australian goalkeeper has left the club after his contract expired on June 30. Ryan, who signed with AZ in January 2023, has decided to continue his career elsewhere.

Ryan's departure means AZ has full confidence in youth goalkeeper Rome-Jayden Owusu-Oduro. The goalkeeper who has just turned 20, who celebrated his birthday on July 2, will be AZ's new number one goalkeeper.

Owusu-Oduro has made an impression in the youth teams of AZ and is seen as a great talent within the club. His promotion to the position of first goalkeeper underlines AZ's philosophy of giving young talent the opportunity to develop and move on to the first team.

Future perspective

Ryan's departure marks the end of a short, but memorable period at AZ. Two highlights for Mathew Ryan are the games against Anderlecht and Brann where the Australian goalkeeper had the lead in the penalty shootout series won.

Mathew Ryan has no complaint of interest. The Australian international is in the interest of Derby County and other clubs from England and the MLS.”

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Screenshot_20240707_102656.thumb.jpg.0cb0450e695a6fec59c3f84cf9e3904d.jpgHe's posted on Instagram that his holiday is over and he's ready to get back on the pitch.

Wonder if this will be done next week 👀

Liked by Callum Elder too..although that could just be coincidence right.