Marc Leonard

jimbobram

Just now, jimbobram said:

We didnt need to, we got promoted without spending transfer fees. 

He's 31 and theyre getting nearly 800k for him. Theyll be able to replace him and put towards further positions in league 1 for that money

We spent 300 k on Blackett Taylor, 200 k on Fornah with add ons and 250k on Wilson. That 250k on Fornah would have been better spent on May based on what i've seen thus far.  775k is a good deal for a hardworking player with a good average goal rate, even for a year of establishment .  They'll regret that sale.  They'd have gone down without him so I suspect it was necessary

15 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We spent 300 k on Blackett Taylor, 200 k on Fornah with add ons and 250k on Wilson. That 250k on Fornah would have been better spent on May based on what i've seen thus far.  775k is a good deal for a hardworking player with a good average goal rate, even for a year of establishment .  They'll regret that sale.  They'd have gone down without him so I suspect it was necessary

Where on earth have you pulled those figures from? We got Fornah and Wilson for nothing with clauses upon promotion. 

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Where on earth have you pulled those figures from? We got Fornah and Wilson for nothing with clauses upon promotion. 

Fornah was an undisclosed fee.  The fee was 200k with an add on. Wilsons fee was the remainder of what was owed to Forest Green Rovers, basically as part of the Knight deal although listed as separate deals. He should have been going to Bolton for more than we agreed.

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Fornah was an undisclosed fee.  The fee was 200k with an add on. Wilsons fee was the remainder of what was owed to Forest Green Rovers, basically as part of the Knight deal although listed as separate deals. He should have been going to Bolton for more than we agreed.

Going to need sources to believe any of that. 

16 minutes ago, Srg said:

Going to need sources to believe any of that. 

Derbyshire live advised there was an undisclosed fee when we signed Fornah hence it going on for a month.  Bristol City owed a fee to Forest Green and we took over the remaining payment to seal the deal after he passed a Bolton Medical as made known at the time.  You'll have to take it up with them fella.. 

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Did we ? Show me where you’ve seen that. We did spend on CBT in jan. We didn’t spend on the other 2 apart from a clause depending on promotion. No fee mentioned 

17 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Did we ? Show me where you’ve seen that. We did spend on CBT in jan. We didn’t spend on the other 2 apart from a clause depending on promotion. No fee mentioned 

Signed for an undisclosed fee. As we got promoted, there was a fee regardless, so we did pay a fee even under your assumption. The whole deal with Wilson was highlighted at the time as Derby agreeing to take up the remaining payments owed to Forest Green. Forhah has a sell on clause as well. Wilson may have a further fee to pay based on appearances.

14 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

775 k for Alfie May.  Should have signed him last summer for 250k .  Defo worth a punt at that fee for us averaging more than 1 in 2 for three seasons at League 1 and all in struggling sides.  Surprised Charlton let him go.

But he wanted to be near his family. One year on he obviously thinks f*** that. I would rather go and live and play in a s*******. That’s families for you.

• 4 weeks later...