Adama Sidibeh

Nuwtfly

On 31/05/2024 at 11:18, Phoenix said:

I don't recall many English clubs queueing up to sign some unknown bloke called Wanchope. He turned out all right.

Searching the Costa Rican league was inspired.  I would have thought, with matches in these random places being streamed to the world, it would be easier to carve out a niche as somewhere to showcase the very best from unusual countries.  

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

9 Goals in 14 Starts since January

(Yes I know it’s the scottish league)

Got to be agent talk to get his name out there. Pete O'Rourke was the same person to share the story back in May that us, Boro and Burnley were interested.

He's already on 4 goals in 6 games this season - scoring braces against Kilmarnock and East Fife. Last season, he only scored 1 goal against a top half side in 6 games. £500k would be a very risky fee for someone so unproven

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Got to be agent talk to get his name out there. Pete O'Rourke was the same person to share the story back in May that us, Boro and Burnley were interested.

He's already on 4 goals in 6 games this season - scoring braces against Kilmarnock and East Fife. Last season, he only scored 1 goal against a top half side in 6 games. £500k would be a very risky fee for someone so unproven

Agreed.My concern would be that he's 26 -where's he been all that time?

Some of our fans do make me laugh.

Turning their noses up at Woodrow on loan.

But seeing us linked to a lad who's been in non league, then Scotland with absolutely no idea of who he is and have never seen him play "Derby should be all over this"

Then these would be the same fans that would absolutely batter Paul Warne if the lad ended up being s****.

We can't afford to take gambles on someone like this at the minute. This season is all about staying up. Not like hes a young lad either. Hes 27 next season.

Woodrow has played at this level and scored goals at this level. Plus his attributes of bringing others into play are what we need.

2 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Some of our fans do make me laugh.

Turning their noses up at Woodrow on loan.

But seeing us linked to a lad who's been in non league, then Scotland with absolutely no idea of who he is and have never seen him play "Derby should be all over this"

Then these would be the same fans that would absolutely batter Paul Warne if the lad ended up being s****.

We can't afford to take gambles on someone like this at the minute. This season is all about staying up. Not like hes a young lad either. Hes 27 next season.

Woodrow has played at this level and scored goals at this level. Plus his attributes of bringing others into play are what we need.

Bad job if we can’t afford a £500k punt.

@Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup says, sign him and Woodrow and sack off Wash.

9 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Wouldnt normally believe these accounts, but they have 9k followers.

Unsure of credibility and well aware they could buy their followers 😂

Enough to throw it in this thread, not enough for a new thread. It’s likely nonsense, they don’t have actual sources.