Transfer rumours

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Yes, along with a number of clubs. He did well in cup games for Liverpool last season - including the final against Chelsea. 

He isn’t an attacking player, though, so I can’t imagine he is on our radar. 

He played as an attacking mid throughout his youth career & says himself he still sees himself as an attakcing mid. He has played in the 6 for their first team though

I don't know how you lot have the time to know who the hell most of those Liverpool kids are!

I know Gordon (obvs), Doak and think I saw Bajcetic play against us in a cup game a few years ago?

That said, of the others that I don't know from (Charlie) Adam, if any are so much as loosely linked with Portsmouth or Oxford then I'll throw a hissy fit.

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I don't know how you lot have the time to know who the hell most of those Liverpool kids are!

I know Gordon (obvs), Doak and think I saw Bajcetic play against us in a cup game a few years ago?

That said, of the others that I don't know from (Charlie) Adam, if any are so much as loosely linked with Portsmouth or Oxford then I'll throw a hissy fit.

Ima gonna take a wild guess here... 🤓

image.thumb.png.612ac493a6f45414decbcc0f333feff3.png

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

The amount of content on these kids coming out of the academy at a top 6 side is crazy, there’s a lot of information and formed opinion to piece the gaps. No different to any other signing, really, unless you have Wyscout or other platforms that allow you to analyse data. 

Liverpool have had a genuine pathway for highly rated young prospects in recent years hence why we have seen them play, against us. Morton was one of Hull‘s best players last season, Doak and Bajcetic seem more blue chip prospects. I’d say below them it’s a bit of a gamble. You could go as far as saying Gordon was a blue chip prospect too, who has been decimated by injuries. 

I doubt we will be in position to take on any of the blue chip prospects this summer. 

2 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

In the absence of any rumours of any kind, can someone make some **** up please?

Ta.

86 x

Sure;

Tyrone Mears climbed back through a Moor Farm window this week. Sadly for him, security launched him out headfirst thinking he was a Leeds peeping tom. Out for 3 months as a result but Warne has offered him a trial in Nov.

Esteban Fuertes has finally got his UK passport & is ready to mingle. Warne sceptical he is really 31 as stated on his new documents..official checks pre-trial offer.

Michail Antonio inspired by Osborn & after his strike to force treetards to let him move to Derby, is back for another plunge. Warne assessing feasibility along with Billy Sharp. Wages a poss issue.

And Divock Origi nailed on 👍

Edited by LeedsCityRam