Transfer rumours

9 hours ago, rammieib said:

3 league games or is league cup included?

9 hours ago, Joedya92 said:

3 league games I believe.

The ban applies to all domestic competitions (cup and league). Yellow card suspensions (ie 5/10/15/20 yellows in the league) only apply to the competion they're in.

42 minutes ago, angieram said:

That was broadcast on Radio Derby yesterday so folks just copying it.

dozens of them doing it on their clickbait sites. They give their articles catchy headlines to persuade people to click on the link and thereby generate advertising revenue.

Some of the stories they put out are horrendous. I saw one claiming Jake Rooney's family had been killed in a house fire. I Googled it to check and found nothing to corroborate the claim. Who are these sick creatures?

This next season is all about surviving, we aren’t going to be spending millions and some signings may be underwhelming but if they help us stay up and keep building then that’ll do just nicely, you can see with the off field stuff we’ve been doing, hiring new people etc we are taking a step forward and if we can get it right of the pitch then we can start catching up on the pitch and build sensibly we can start to aim where we want to be! So let’s back the signings before we write them off!

10 hours ago, Joedya92 said:

Won’t be tomorrow it’s announced but it’s done

After the weekend 

————————

and I’d be pretty pleased personally, think he got 15 for Blackpool when they were relegated,championship player of the month in November that year.

Went for good money. Not worked out at Swansea but still there top goal scorer last season.

its a great signing on loan. Low risk just pay his wages 

him missing the first 3 games with a ban isn’t ideal but he will be a good option

makes a change,usually missing through injury

47 minutes ago, Topram said:

This next season is all about surviving, we aren’t going to be spending millions and some signings may be underwhelming but if they help us stay up and keep building then that’ll do just nicely, you can see with the off field stuff we’ve been doing, hiring new people etc we are taking a step forward and if we can get it right of the pitch then we can start catching up on the pitch and build sensibly we can start to aim where we want to be! So let’s back the signings before we write them off!

Its not all about surviving. yes of course we must survive but we are a big club and we have a right to expect to have more ambition than that. I would say we should be aiming for mid table. Agree with the rest of your post totally though 

Just now, Gerry Daly said:

Its not all about surviving. yes of course we must survive but we are a big club and we have a right to expect to have more ambition than that. I would say we should be aiming for mid table. Agree with the rest of your post totally though 

We have a right to nothing. We nearly didn't exist, we are newly promoted team who need to replace half a squad. There is no divine right to anything.

53 minutes ago, Topram said:

I'd be dissapointed if the aim was to only avoid relegation. At the very least, we should be trying to build a squad capable of a top half finish, knowing that if we do miss out on certain players then we'll finish lower