Nottingham Forest v Derby County

David

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol double checked this time, would'nt want anyone missing this one. As you said on the other thread Addison should be fine for this one so I'm feeling pretty confident for this one.

Florist 0 - 2 Derby, no betting this time tho.

Streams none so far. Been searching the net all day and looking on all the foreign sports channels but none are showing the game, they are showing the Merseyside Derby instead so a stream is unlikely to be honest.

Highlights are on ITV at 10.50pm, hopefully they will show us first.

Nottingham Forest striker Rob Earnshaw is a major doubt to face his old side as he has a hamstring problem, while Joe Garner is suspended.

Arron Davies is doubtful after limping out of the warm-up of their game at the weekend with a calf injury.

Derby are likely to be without Miles Addison because of a hamstring injury, while Kris Commons also suffered a knock but the winger should play.

Lewin Nyatanga has been given a 50-50 chance of returning to the side.

Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies told BBC Radio Nottingham:

"This is all about bragging rights for the fans, nothing more, and it's all about me giving these young players as much experience as they possibly can against a side that obviously played Premier League football last year.

"We're playing against a side that has spent huge amounts of sums on players and does carry a massive squad, and we know exactly where we are in comparison to where they were and where they are now.

"It's a difficult, difficult match for us, we know that, but we've got enough in our locker, if on the day we perform as well as we can, and we certainly can go and win this match."

Derby boss Nigel Clough told BBC Radio Derby:

"It's not as important as Plymouth on Saturday but nevertheless it's still very important that we put a good performance on and we try to get through.

"With the prospect of playing Man United at home if we get through, never mind beating our local rivals, I think that should be sufficient incentive."

for more stats go here: [url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7861679.stm]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7861679.stm

Originally posted by Wee Billy

"This is all about bragging rights for the fans, nothing more, and it's all about me giving these young players as much experience as they possibly can against a side that obviously played Premier League football last year.

How many players of our current first team played Premiership football last year?

Bywater, Teale, Nyatanga, Savage.

If you look at our recent starting line up and look how many were playing in the Premiership on a regular basis last season.

Bywater

Stewart

Addison

Alby

Connolly

Teale

Green

Savage

Barazite

Commons

Hulse

Its hardly a team that is coming of the back of playing Premiership football.

Originally posted by David;682

If you look at our recent starting line up and look how many were playing in the Premiership on a regular basis last season.

Bywater

Stewart

Addison

Alby

Connolly

Teale

Green

Savage

Barazite

Commons

Hulse

Its hardly a team that is coming of the back of playing Premiership football.

Bold have played premiership football, Bold Underlined have played premiership football for Derby. Our attack hasn't had much premiership experience but our defence has.

Yeah I was referring to BD's quote thats all

"This is all about bragging rights for the fans, nothing more, and it's all about me giving these young players as much experience as they possibly can against a side that obviously played Premier League football last year."

Hulse,Stewart and Alby didnt, also Addison only got the one game last season.

it is true, my boy is only eight and he almost moved to forest on the last day of the transfer window, it was close.

However it all stalled at the last minute when Arthur would not meet the the my boy's signing on fee of of 2 milky ways and a fruit shoot !!!

lol, I'm trying to feel sorry for you, I really I'am, it's just no matter how hard I try I still start laughing. Have you come across anymore potential streams for tonights game?

Not sure if you know but you'l be able to listen to BBC Radio Nottingham tonight online through there website, the same as Derby fans can listen to BBC Radio Derby online tonight as it's a cup game.

That link looks doubtful as they say its from Setanta Sports and they are not showing the game. I think theres about a 0.000001% chance of finding a stream to be honest, not even looked much for on today either. I'l have a quick look through some sites about 5 minutes to kick off but it looks like its radio tonight.

Archived