24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

1 hour ago, dingleram said:

I think I must be the only one that doesn't like the gold shirt but loves the green one. 😬

Nope, I'm with you there. Gold one looks like an ordinary keepers shirt, but 'love' is slightly strong for the minty one. 😄

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Nope, I'm with you there. Gold one looks like an ordinary keepers shirt, but 'love' is slightly strong for the minty one. 😄

I may change my mind when I see them in real life. I do love mint choc chip ice cream though

I was hoping for something more like this tbh... Maybe next year

P7310413.JPG

Harrison-web.jpg

On 02/08/2024 at 12:26, Mucker1884 said:

Nah.  I'm cool with it, really.

It's just a shirt.  No big deal. Limited edition/schlimited schledition.

Yeah ok, the brown accentuates my hazel eyes, and the "Mint" Green has always been a massive favourite of mine (Already have ye olde mint green training top, and a white one with mint green trim, both a good few years old now, but still wear with pride.)

But overall, I can take it or leav...

Nah!  OK!  Yeah, I'm buzzin'!  🤣

Slightly less buzzin' now, following receipt of my Parking Eye PCN, and additional cost of £60 (reduced from £100 for good behaviour!) for being parked for 2hrs 28 mins in the big car park to the East Side of the stadium (behind Subway/in front of the sports shop place (Is it still JJB?).

It feels like a 2 for the price of 3 offer now!  🤣

Bugger!  🙄

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Slightly less buzzin' now, following receipt of my Parking Eye PCN, and additional cost of £60 (reduced from £100 for good behaviour!) for being parked for 2hrs 28 mins in the big car park to the East Side of the stadium (behind Subway/in front of the sports shop place (Is it still JJB?).

It feels like a 2 for the price of 3 offer now!  🤣

Bugger!  🙄

Oh... Just to clarify... The 2 hour limit is clearly stated on the signs... it's just that I didn't read the signs until walking back to the car with two high quality and limited edition boxes!  🙄

I wasn't being cocky by deliberately parking there for 2.5 hours, just stupid for not checking before I joined the queue at the shop.  
At the 1hr 50min mark, it was clear the 2 hour limit would be surpassed, and I was still far enough away from shop door to have time to go and move the car (And I have every faith that the good folk behind me would have been decent enough to have allowed me to do so, under the circumstances).

I'm not surprised by this.  Nor am I complaining.  The only person I'm miffed with is myself!  🙄

See you all at Wembley! (Que sera, etc!)  🍻

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh... Just to clarify... The 2 hour limit is clearly stated on the signs... it's just that I didn't read the signs until walking back to the car with two high quality and limited edition boxes!  🙄

I wasn't being cocky by deliberately parking there for 2.5 hours, just stupid for not checking before I joined the queue at the shop.  
At the 1hr 50min mark, it was clear the 2 hour limit would be surpassed, and I was still far enough away from shop door to have time to go and move the car (And I have every faith that the good folk behind me would have been decent enough to have allowed me to do so, under the circumstances).

I'm not surprised by this.  Nor am I complaining.  The only person I'm miffed with is myself!  🙄

Sounds like you got off lightly, I would have issued a custodial sentence.

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Why didn't you just park in the main car park? We always do when going to shop or ticket office.

9 hours ago, angieram said:

Why didn't you just park in the main car park? We always do when going to shop or ticket office.

To be honest, I was coming from the East End.  I saw the queue as I approached, and made the hasty decision I wanted to join asap.  

The tiny bit outside the shop/Gregs was rammed.  I initially pulled in adjacent to the East Stand, but there were signs for staff only, so spun around, pulled out, and parked up in the other one.  I didn't want to "waste time" driving to the West side, walking back along the North Stand, and allowing another 2 dozen people to beat me to the queue!  There were already more there than expected.  (I took too much comfort from seeing all those on here who didn't like it!  🤣)

At no point did I expect to be close to 2 hours, which was probably the reason I didn't even bother to check the car park signage.

Having said that, whilst it did take longer than expected, the way they did it was well organised and fair all round.

Hey, if I didn't do something stupid that day, I'd have only done something stupid the following day!  And at least I'll know next time.  I doubt I'll be the last to be caught out there.  

🍻

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

To be honest, I was coming from the East End.  I saw the queue as I approached, and made the hasty decision I wanted to join asap.  

The tiny bit outside the shop/Gregs was rammed.  I initially pulled in adjacent to the East Stand, but there were signs for staff only, so spun around, pulled out, and parked up in the other one.  I didn't want to "waste time" driving to the West side, walking back along the North Stand, and allowing another 2 dozen people to beat me to the queue!  There were already more there than expected.  (I took too much comfort from seeing all those on here who didn't like it!  🤣)

At no point did I expect to be close to 2 hours, which was probably the reason I didn't even bother to check the car park signage.

Having said that, whilst it did take longer than expected, the way they did it was well organised and fair all round.

Hey, if I didn't do something stupid that day, I'd have only done something stupid the following day!  And at least I'll know next time.  I doubt I'll be the last to be caught out there.  

🍻

If you had gone into Padel and signed your name as D. Gayle you would have had an extra two hours.😉

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

🍻

I didn't even know there was a time limit on there, so I think you're doing many of us a favour by highlighting it. Thanks! 

17 minutes ago, angieram said:

I didn't even know there was a time limit on there, so I think you're doing many of us a favour by highlighting it. Thanks! 

My inadequacies and misjudgements have served many a sagacious lesson to the masses, over the years!  

It's a good job I am neither shy nor easily embarrassed!  🤣

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how is everyone finding the fit of the puma kits? I'm normally large and some umbro kits fit just right and some ran a bit tight. Will be ordering to Germany, so wondering if best to go a size up or not. Cheers 

11 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how is everyone finding the fit of the puma kits? I'm normally large and some umbro kits fit just right and some ran a bit tight. Will be ordering to Germany, so wondering if best to go a size up or not. Cheers 

Haven't got one yet but probably good advice as your in Germany is to try on a Dortmund shirt in a sports shop somewhere meaning as they have puma as well. It will give you a good gauge to size up or not.

Edited by eddielewis

1 hour ago, eddielewis said:

Haven't got one yet but probably good advice as your in Germany is to try on a Dortmund shirt in a sports shop somewhere meaning as they have puma as well. It will give you a good gauge to size up or not.

Got a few Dortmund puma kits as its my local over here and they've all got loads of room. 

On 05/08/2024 at 17:05, DCFC1388 said:

Not sure about it going into a solid yellow down the sides & back but I do love it still

I don't like the solid yellow elements. I'd have preferred a continuation of the pattern on the front of the shirt. Oh well. Can't please us all!