Derby County v Burnley

David

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;8122

Geroutofit!

How did we play on a whole? did we deserve the point or were we lucky?

I was listening on the radio...we defended very well, attacked in short bursts, had our chances. They had one big chance and they took it from our messed up defending, Alby and Bywater get in a muddle.

We deserved the point though, 20 seconds from the end we score...

Well deserved point, had we lost, would not have been a terrible day as all the other teams below did shight too, except Plymouth.

So the Point was great.

Banan did well too..

Originally posted by David;8127

Great point to pick up then, Did we pick up anymore injuries?

Erm...Commons was bit knocked about in his 75 min spell...

No real injuries i think though.

Villa did do well..added much needed pace upfront.

We deserved it 100%

Well, there was tickets avalible on the day as I saw them selling with a sign saying Cash Only.

Anyway,

We played better in the first half, Commons had a job done on him and was tightly marked and kicked at.

We look a better team with Kris in the side, he can hold it, turn and run. I think it was a peno for Kris in the first half, but also a peno for them in the second half.

Our second half was dire, no midfield movement, defence playing dire balls forward. Not good to watch.

I got cramp in my leg and had it over the seat in front. The place emptied quicker than a fart in a sauna with about 5 minutes to go.

I struggled to get my leg over to jump up and cheer when we scored in the last minute of stoppage time.

Even though it was offside, Bywater made a truly fantastic save in the last 5 seconds, it was magnificent.

There goal was a mix up between Albie and Bywater, but a draw was the right result overall I feel.

Well the first 20 minutes were good i thought great Nigel has picked a good side here - then it went downhill faster than Teale can sink his whisky omg second half was awful, Did you see McEvererly punch their player :eek: couldn't believe he didn't get sent off, and why was Albrechtsen tackling Bywater which led to their goal. Bywater did make some cracking saves though and has to be motm, in the end we deserved a draw, the ref was crap again.

Archived