Medal of Honor

David

CoD4 - Still gets full lobbies, at least on the 360.

It survived W@W, and MW2, it'll no doubt survive BO and every other CoD game this generation as well. Probably all the way through to when they end up remastering it for the 720! :D

I have all three of the COD series ie 4 (MW), 5 (W@W) & 6 (MW2) and i much prefer W@W. As for MW2 i hate the fact that you cant choose which forum to enter as you can on 4&5 and i believe they are rectifying that and going back to that set up in Black Ops which i am eagerly awaiting.

I also understand the set up with Activision was that some issue over payment of the people who actually wrote the programmes caused a split hence why Call Of Duty Black Ops as the programmers had the rights to the use of "Call of Duty" and the owners the use of the phrase "Modern Warfare"......so te next Modern Warfare wont be wriiten by the same programmers as i understand it.....unless they get back together.....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no chance of them getting back together again.

The developers in question are sueing Activision, and Activision launched a counter-suit.

Sledgehammer are developing MW3, and Treyarch will continue to develop their games on a bi-annual basis.

The guys at IW would probably have had a lot more community support if they hadn't screwed up MW2 so royally.

The guys who left set up a new company, under EA's wing, called Respawn Entertainment. Since then a load more developers have left IW and joined them, hence, for all intents and purposes, Respawn = IW. They won't be working on CoD again, but I'd guess that they'll develop something fairly similar. These are, afterall, the guys who were behind MoH until they moved to Activision and set up CoD.

Archived