22/23 FA Cup Final | Man Utd v Man City

David

1 minute ago, SSD said:

I think footballers need to jump with their hands tied behind their backs at this rate. That's one of the worst decisions I've seen in the VAR era

Common sense should come into it as well. Not only was Grealish in a natural position, Wan-Bissaka’s header wasn’t going anywhere. It’s not like he blocked a shot with his hand.

13 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

So am I right in saying that whenever the ball touches a players hand in the box it's a penalty? Got it.

Linaker's comment I think it was at HT, An unnatural position is when his arm falls off 😁

6 minutes ago, David said:

By who? I mean he's not the definition of underrated, nowhere near 

When the pundits do those City + X team combined he gets nowhere near. Nobody mentions him. They always mention De Bruyne, but Gundogan IMO is the better all round player. 

It was also interesting when they were doing United vs City best XI combined (In PL history) that United got like 8 players in. How is that possible? This current City side has won more trophies over the past 6 seasons than any United side over a 6 year period and City regularly get 90+ points whereas United never did.

They always say players like Scholes, Keane, Becks, Rooney, Giggs has to be in there. Gundogan is better than all of them.

Edited by Bris Vegas

I have a lot of affection for United, they are my second team, but City deserved that. So polished and positive. A well oiled machine. Haaland is truly frightening. The peno, meh, it was, according to the rules, but as the pundits all said, the rules are daft. 

I have a bunch of Italian mates from youth, all big Inter fans, all over FB and Instagram predicting failure in very un Italian ways, normally they are full of theories and sports science babble or conspiracy stuff, none of that it’s all “how can we compete with that !”

5 hours ago, The Last Post said:

It's very rare that I get pissed off...but this...Jesus Christ man what's the matter with you😡

https://news.sky.com/story/man-arrested-at-fa-cup-final-for-wearing-offensive-hillsborough-shirt-12895849

I remember going to an away game at old Trafford and in the pub before hand they were all changing ‘96 is not enough’. We were all scratching our heads wondering what happened in 96, it wasn’t the treble year or anything special.

then we asked one of them, and the penny dropped.

that was a while ago mine, before number 97. Penultimate game of the season, Malcolm Christie winner as they were being presented the trophy. 

6 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I remember going to an away game at old Trafford and in the pub before hand they were all changing ‘96 is not enough’. We were all scratching our heads wondering what happened in 96, it wasn’t the treble year or anything special.

then we asked one of them, and the penny dropped.

that was a while ago mine, before number 97. Penultimate game of the season, Malcolm Christie winner as they were being presented the trophy. 

Mocking the deaths of innocents is as low as it gets imo...shamefull, I can now see Liverpool fans reacting with something about Munich 👎

17 hours ago, jono said:

have a bunch of Italian mates from youth, all big Inter fans, all over FB and Instagram predicting failure in very un Italian ways, normally they are full of theories and sports science babble or conspiracy stuff, none of that it’s all “how can we compete with that !”

Don't know what they are worried about. They will compete with it in the usual Italian way!

download (4).jpeg