League 1 - 23/24 Season

Srg

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Bit of a bugger if Reading get Wilder, would vastly improve their chances of contending next season.

What does their retained list and things look like? Can’t say I’ve looked or come across anything. 

45 minutes ago, Srg said:

What does their retained list and things look like? Can’t say I’ve looked or come across anything. 

Not a clue, I had assumed they'd be middle of the road (as always) and under some sort of financial restrictions due to their continual rule breaking, but if they do get Wilder then they and he must think that they will be pretty serious contenders 🤷‍♂️. In saying that Wilder's stock has fallen since his unspectular spells at Boro & Watford...

Rule change alert! (Not the one Wigan seem to be falling foul of, a general one...)

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/june/efl-statement-regulation-changes--summer-2023

MULTIBALL / TOWELS 

The EFL will introduce a multiball system in all its competitions for the 2023/24 season. Match balls will be placed on cones in designated areas at pitch side to help increase the time of the ball being in play. Meanwhile, Clubs will no longer be permitted to use towels or other articles, including items obtained from spectators to dry footballs during matches.