Boro & Steve Gibson

LN747

On 17/05/2023 at 22:51, i-Ram said:

Luton v Coventry for the Premier. Two sound teams, who have done well on limited budgets to get the chance. Fantastic work by Robins in particular. However, is there not the feeling that the winners are going to struggle spectacularly next season as neither you would think will, or can, spend heavily. Might we perhaps see our 11 point record go?

Good news for notts forest this. Increases their chances of a foothold in the PL 

17 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Says the fan of a team that don a gold star on their shirt merely to celebrate beating a team of Swedish butchers, bakers, and candlestick makers  over 40 years ago!  

In a competition deemed that crap it was renamed and totally rebranded.

shockingly the elite of the elite in europe  doesnt include the champions of sweden with their 3 full time players and a goalkeeper whos been allowed to play because he promised to do the next 3 weekend night shifts 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, David said:

Just going to leave this here. Does contain naughty words.

IMG_1722.jpeg

I predict that the Tees Freeport saga will result in a public inquiry. All looks very shady. There are several investigative journalists all over it.

Not sure how I will sleep tonight.    

51 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Why am I not remotely surprised that this bast...

ion of integrity in business would have fingers in the freeport pie and be acting like he has a right to go around demanding money out of other parties filled with outrage that anyone else might not share his point of view?

Nice recovery mate. 👍

For a moment there, I thought you were heading for a slap from the banhammer! 😁

9 hours ago, sage said:

I predict that the Tees Freeport saga will result in a public inquiry. All looks very shady. There are several investigative journalists all over it.

Not sure how I will sleep tonight.    

Laughing too much mate?

All sounded as bent as a nine bob note when I read the article......and Gibson comes across as a prize one...

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Laughing too much mate?

All sounded as bent as a nine bob note when I read the article......and Gibson comes across as a prize one...

After an election with a change in power , there will be a public enquiry. 

• 2 months later...