Mcgee

Davies

Chester

White

Sibley

Dobbin

Collins

20 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Will Hughes made his debut at Peterborough back in 2011. The game we’re talking about was three years ago.

Wow , was it that long ago  . Seems we make a habit of singing all the way through half time at at Peterborough

25 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Wild smith 

Smith Fozzie. Cash.  Roberts 

NML Bird Hourihane Barks

White

McGoldrick 

Smith will indeed be wild if PW puts him in goal 😂

Joking aside, I would replace White with Sibley but otherwise I rather like your lineup.

12 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Last season Mitrovic got absolutely nothing out of Cashin, yet scored 43 in 44 league games and currently has 11 in 21 PL games this season. Does that automatically make Cashin a PL player?

Answer to your question- Not really. Cashin had a good game that day and a good season. Not so good this season . Clarke-Harris has 50odd goals in his last 2 seasons in League 1 but struggled in the Championship. Being consistent is important. Very interesting match- up this weekend.

37 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Does anyone know if this has sold out?

Saw there was 200 tickets left a coupler of days ago. But not seen anything to say it's sold out?

36 minutes ago, DiggerB said:

Only restricted view tickets in the corner left. £28 for adults!

52 restricted view tickets left from total allocation of 3,866.

Tickets go off sale at 4 pm today.

10 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Answer to your question- Not really. Cashin had a good game that day and a good season. Not so good this season . Clarke-Harris has 50odd goals in his last 2 seasons in League 1 but struggled in the Championship. Being consistent is important. Very interesting match- up this weekend.

Last few games he's been off it but prior to that he's been excellent IMO. That said, my opinion won't be everybody else's or that would make for a right boring forum.

15 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I for one won’t be leaving early even if we are taking a pasting.

But I may relocate to one of the vacant restricted view seats.😀

I think they may be taken by a few 50 year old Forest saddos living local, turning up with their homemade flags they made with the forced help of their embarrassed children.  Worked out well for them last year.  

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/police-investigating-fight-after-away-6997302

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I think they may be taken by a few 50 year old Forest saddos living local, turning up with their homemade flags they made with the forced help of their embarrassed children.  Worked out well for them last year.  

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/police-investigating-fight-after-away-6997302

I thought a Peterborough fan had bought the last pie 🤣

4 hours ago, angieram said:

So, according to the predictions thread, that's 3,800+ of us going down there to witness a pasting. Crazy days! 

If the predictions are correct- how many of us will still be there at the final whistle. ( It isn’t a short drive)

9 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Posh away gives me memories of my gripe with Nigel Clough always going negative in the final 10 minutes of the game.

@sage

Last year's game was hard to take, throwing away a win and all the points in injury time. I think only about 1400 of us made the trip for the first post COVID away game and it was an awful drive cross country there and back. The only highlight was Jack Stretton's goal - what ever happened to him? Surely got to be a better day tomorrow!

4 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Last year's game was hard to take, throwing away a win and all the points in injury time. I think only about 1400 of us made the trip for the first post COVID away game and it was an awful drive cross country there and back. The only highlight was Jack Stretton's goal - what ever happened to him? Surely got to be a better day tomorrow!

Strets left for Stockport County in January. Thus far, 7 appearances, no goals.