JJB

Boycie

Or is it DW Sports now?

Anyway, can you get a pre match drink in there? is the sky on? is it expensive?

Where else do you go for a pre match drink? I go to the waterfall, but hate paying their prices! Rip off. Got the match on before the game though.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it must be nice to be able to watch away games,

i struggle to get to see games as the live streaming links i used last season are no longer available in australia,

many thanks to daveyboy, cumbrian ram for the match updates.

much appreciated thanks

Or is it DW Sports now?

Anyway, can you get a pre match drink in there? is the sky on? is it expensive?

Where else do you go for a pre match drink? I go to the waterfall, but hate paying their prices! Rip off. Got the match on before the game though.

Try Standing Order. It is a thirty/forty minute walk from PP but it's very cheap.

Though JJB and Harvester are good for pre match drinks. They get very busy though.

I can only take it when it's a shot, with lemon and salt.

If you think Tequila is rank, have you ever tried Wray Nephews? 63% alc! :eek:

I was once a student i know all about it, legendary stuff. The weatherspoobs specual we used to call it splashing it in peoples pints fun times...

Saying i dont drink tequilla, i lied j forgot about long island iced teas they are deadly, just dont do the whoke shooter thing other wise it ends up back in the shot glass...

Tequila - nothing wrong with a large glass of orange juice, with a shot or two of tequila. Repeat throughout the evening, with larger proportion of tequlia:orange as you go on. Nobody even knows what you're doing (until you can't stand up/**** yourself/vomit).

Archived