Paul Warne appointed as Head Coach

Nuwtfly

Oh the plot thickens.  It's not Derby County if there isn't some contentious news about.  But this wouldn't surprise me.  Much as I want Liam to succeed, by his own admission he's learning as he goes (evident in a number of tactical decisions many on here have questioned).  I do wonder if DC, as nice a guy as he is, has called the shots, saying that we can't afford for you to learn whilst in charge, so I'm bringing in an experienced manager, which someone like Warne is, from whom you can continue to learn.  Unless it all turns out to be a non story.....but this is seeming more unlikely. @Big Trav - could be right saying he's going nowhere - just not staying as manager. 

I hope I'm wrong but I really don't like this. As much as I think Rosenior is completely hopeless at his tactical awareness away from home, he managed to assemble a quality squad together. For his loyalty to the club, the least the ownership could do is give him until the end of the season and assess whether he is good enough for the long term. 

Difficult because how can you challenge a bloke's decisions who's just poured in millions to save our club.