Derby County v Coventry City

David

Originally posted by David;283

I'm just thinking what I can do to get a Derby goal :confused:

Are we playing crap now?

They've responded well from what i can tell. went down the other end and had a corner, then Fox was injured and it's not really got going again.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;291

Like any player they need time to settle into the side, Hulse got the time and he's turned good. With Barnes gone we need to get these players into the team and playing, Can't be an international player for no reason.

I agree, plently of players needed times in the squad and them game good, Hulse, Barnes, the other season Howard took his time. I was impressed with what i saw from him.

With Barazite going aswell at the end of the season, he's gonna see alot of action next season. With Commons, Davies, Teale and Sterj I think we look solid on the width now, just need to get the defence and centre mid sorted.

Originally posted by David;295

With Barazite going aswell at the end of the season, he's gonna see alot of action next season. With Commons, Davies, Teale and Sterj I think we look solid on the width now, just need to get the defence and centre mid sorted.

on paper, even without Barazite, Commons, Teale, Sterj (and Barnes) is a formiddable set of wingers. If teale keeps going as he is, he could be fantastic for us aswell.

Originally posted by David;300

We need a younger Savage for us, someone to get the foot stuck in and chase the ball down, not as young as Addison, a 26/27 year old with abit of experience.

Bodde would be perfect, but he's injured now and they'd want stupid money anyway.

Cov had a freekick but stewart cleared.

Archived