Derby County v Coventry City

David

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Thornhill;268

Rams fans sang "One Gary Teale" after he hit the bar. Fickle b*astards

lol, I bet he felt like turning round and giving the finger! I've been guilty of slating the guy in some matches when he's gone walkabout, although at the same time you have to give him credit aswell like today.

Goes to show that fans know **** all, Clough can see something in Teale and continues to play him.

Originally posted by David;270

lol, I bet he felt like turning round and giving the finger! I've been guilty of slating the guy in some matches when he's gone walkabout, although at the same time you have to give him credit aswell like today.

Goes to show that fans know **** all, Clough can see something in Teale and continues to play him.

He's played on the left wing times for us:

Forest - he was ok.

Birmingham - he was fantastic

Covernty - he's been good so far.

It was under Jewell his performances were poor and some fans have refused to change there opinions on him. Personally I would still prefer to see Barazite and Commons on the wing, I think any fan wants to see flare players on the pitch, in reality we need players who will track back and defend aswell.

He's not fancy but he's getting stuck in and doing a job for us now, long let it continue.

Archived