Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

11 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Spot on. Forest didn’t look remotely dangerous going forward. I think Dennis lost the ball more times than he played an accurate pass. He scored the goal, but his ability in open play was terrible.

I don’t know why Forest signed MGW. The commentators even made the point of his shooting being a weak point to his game. Why is he occupying an attacking position? Seems they spent some £30m on a player just to take set-plays and run around.

Villa were poor. You only need to take a look at the forums and BBC HYS page to see several Villa fans aren’t impressed with Gerrard. Yet they still looked comfortably better than Forest in pretty much every department.

Cooper set his side up to contain Villa and hope for the best. That’s how far off it they are as Villa are one of the poorest sides in the PL away from home.

It says a lot when failing to beat you at your place becomes the test of whether or not a team going down. ‘We couldn’t even beat forest at the city ground, we’re definitely doomed.’

25 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It says a lot when failing to beat you at your place becomes the test of whether or not a team going down. ‘We couldn’t even beat forest at the city ground, we’re definitely doomed.’

West Ham must be thinking that they may as well wrap their club up.

Not that Forest would have beaten them without a massive helping hand from VAR, even the 5 points they're on is 2-3 more than they've deserve based on their own performances.

Edited by Kokosnuss

8 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Man City couldn't beat us at home in our season of doom. Things worked out for them.  

Their award winning journalist is changing his tune. He’s written an article in the athletic on Maranakis which I couldn’t read  as I’ve cancelled my subscription, reading comments from Red Dogs he may have aimed to address some of the controversy around Maranakis and the article wasn’t all Forest PR spin. 

Anyone know what these leaks are about the CEO, or are they just saying he’s s***.

Its all unravelling ???

Purely from a football standpoint Monday night, first time I've seen Forest play with a midfield this season but as a result it was the most impotent they'd looked. Didn't look like scoring all night, so was no surprise their only goal was a set piece.

I know Dennis scored, but why Awoniyi isn't their main striker every week I have no idea. He's looked a handful every time i've seen him.

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Their award winning journalist is changing his tune. He’s written an article in the athletic on Maranakis which I couldn’t read  as I’ve cancelled my subscription, reading comments from Red Dogs he may have aimed to address some of the controversy around Maranakis and the article wasn’t all Forest PR spin. 

Anyone know what these leaks are about the CEO, or are they just saying he’s s***.

Its all unravelling ???

Absolutely nothing has changed with how that club is run. They got lucky last season with a good manager and some clever recruitment. Promotion came out of nowhere. Now they are going back to what they have, on the whole, been doing for the last 5 years. Scattergun approach to recruitment and reactionary hiring and firing from the owner.

I am not sure if it is a coincidence that their best season under the new ownership came about when the CEO and manager seemed to largely be allowed to get on with it, but I do think it is excellent they have reverted to type.

Its especially excellent that the owners son will now have extra responsibility for signing celebrities. Sorry did I say celebrities. I meant footballers.

4 hours ago, Srg said:

Purely from a football standpoint Monday night, first time I've seen Forest play with a midfield this season but as a result it was the most impotent they'd looked. Didn't look like scoring all night, so was no surprise their only goal was a set piece.

I know Dennis scored, but why Awoniyi isn't their main striker every week I have no idea. He's looked a handful every time i've seen him.

Something isn’t right with Awoniyi. Against Fulham he gave Forest the lead, and didn’t celebrate. Didn’t even crack a smile. Instead he looked annoyed and pushed his teammates away.

Then for Fulham’s equalizer he started raging at a few of his teammates.

They don’t look a happy bunch at all.