Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Goal difference twice as bad as any of the other teams in the relegation places already. Probably only until the others play Man City, but still.

They weren't exactly a controlling force in the Championship last season were they? Plenty of games where they let the opposition have the initiative, looked poor but seemed to get a bit lucky,  exemplified by their playoff games where they weren't the better team in general play in any of them and relied on penalty saves and crap VAR to see them through.

Do they know they can't get away with it quite so easily in the PL?

If Leicester win tomorrow then Forest will be bottom of the league.

I calles this a while ago. I said they’d look competitive and lively in their first few games, before getting comprehensively beaten by the better sides and then losing their first real ‘winnable’ game of the season.

The past two games has been their wake up call. That daunting realization that they are relegation fodder.

Knowing how trigger happy he's been in the past and knowing how much he's pumped into them this year, I am wondering when Marinakis is going to start considering giving Cooper the chop. I think they'd be mad to do it, but you never know with someone like that.

7 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

I think they've spent £150m on a load of crap and will go down this season in utter humiliation. 

They'll sack Cooper before Christmas at this rate.

Yep I think this is what may finish cooper so many signings - he went for quantity over quality it seems 

Edited by Monty

21 minutes ago, JfR said:

Knowing how trigger happy he's been in the past and knowing how much he's pumped into them this year, I am wondering when Marinakis is going to start considering giving Cooper the chop. I think they'd be mad to do it, but you never know with someone like that.

End of they day, you don’t spend £150m to finish 17th no matter how many times their fans try to tell people they needed to sign two new 11’s. He’ll be getting twitchy already.

I read an Athletic article that said Marinakis was aiming for top 6 but his expectations had to be tempered by others at the club. Wouldn’t recommend reading it though, it was a Daniel Taylor article so took me forever to wade past the misty eyed b******* about history and about how Jesse Lingard is ‘only’ on £110k a week plus bonuses and how great it is that Marinakis is letting his son (who has never worked in football before) deal with transfers.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

The past two games has been their wake up call. That daunting realization that they are relegation fodder.

...despite being one of the highest spenders in Europe. You couldn't write it! ?

Edited by Rammy03

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

If Leicester win tomorrow then Forest will be bottom of the league.

I calles this a while ago. I said they’d look competitive and lively in their first few games, before getting comprehensively beaten by the better sides and then losing their first real ‘winnable’ game of the season.

Losing 6-0 to Man City is no big disgrace. Losing to Bournemouth is a real alarm bell. The bottom three includes West Ham and Leicester who you wouldn't really expect to stay there. If Forest are still in the bottom three in January will they try and carry on spending big? It is one huge gamble.    

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Losing 6-0 to Man City is no big disgrace. Losing to Bournemouth is a real alarm bell. The bottom three includes West Ham and Leicester who you wouldn't really expect to stay there. If Forest are still in the bottom three in January will they try and carry on spending big? It is one huge gamble.    

If Leicester continue to perform the way they did against Manure last Thursday there's a strong chance they will be in the relegation scrap. Their fans are already starting to turn against them and Rogers is under quite a bit of pressure.

Just think, Florist, Leicester and (fingers crossed) the Dirties getting relegated in the same season ?

25 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

If Leicester continue to perform the way they did against Manure last Thursday there's a strong chance they will be in the relegation scrap. Their fans are already starting to turn against them and Rogers is under quite a bit of pressure.

Just think, Florist, Leicester and (fingers crossed) the Dirties getting relegated in the same season ?

Good.  Always been bell ends in my experience.