QPR tickets

Jortat

Another allocation due midweek and on sale until 12th April ( DCFC website) , would great to take 2k plus 

Been twice before, last time was first away game back in 1987 , 1st division, midweek and Gee scored..really hot night ..looking forwards to it, been wanting to go back for a few years but sadly most of away games v QPR have been midweek...Easter Monday perfect for a good day out 

3 hours ago, SandiacreRam said:

Another allocation due midweek and on sale until 12th April ( DCFC website) , would great to take 2k plus 

Been twice before, last time was first away game back in 1987 , 1st division, midweek and Gee scored..really hot night ..looking forwards to it, been wanting to go back for a few years but sadly most of away games v QPR have been midweek...Easter Monday perfect for a good day out 

Can we sell our upper and lower as a total sell out.

3 hours ago, SandiacreRam said:

Been lots when I lived in London but only seen the Rams there once, 1-0 win with a George Williams goal in the last 5 mins shortly after Shilts had saved a penalty ??

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Fulham’s allocation at QPR on Saturday was 2,905 for both tiers.

Hope we get similar. I was only about a mile away from the ground today with work. First time back in London since the play-off final. Had flash backs as I got off the train at Euston!

4 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Hope we get similar. I was only about a mile away from the ground today with work. First time back in London since the play-off final. Had flash backs as I got off the train at Euston!

QPR have the option to sell the bottom tier to home fans if the away side doesn’t sell out the top tier. Currently none of the bottom tier is on sale.

6 hours ago, Jortat said:

Got my match tickets and train tickets booked . Is there any pub the away fans meet before the match for a few beers ?

Nags Head/White Lion at Covent Garden Piazza are probably a good bet for you. There's usually a good crowd there for London games and there really aren't any decent pubs near Loftus Road these days.

15 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Nags Head/White Lion at Covent Garden Piazza are probably a good bet for you. There's usually a good crowd there for London games and there really aren't any decent pubs near Loftus Road these days.

Used to go to a pub in White City many moons ago. Can’t remember what it was called. They used to take all the tables and chairs out so we had to sit on the floor.

14 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Used to go to a pub in White City many moons ago. Can’t remember what it was called. They used to take all the tables and chairs out so we had to sit on the floor.

Demographic of the local population has changed greatly over the last 20 years. Not as much call for pubs, like many inner city areas. There used to be a half-decent one right on Uxbridge Road 5 mins from the stadium, but the Crown & Sceptre's the nearest walkable one that does a decent pint.