A new daily game. Name the ex-Ram from his playing career

admira

Stern John

One of the most ridiculous things I've seen watching Derby was when a hapless Stern John decided to try an extremely speculative effort from about 30 yards. It ballooned high into the north stand and remains one of the worst shots I've ever seen. He was booed by virtually the entire stadium and Phil Brown hauled him off a few minutes later. Brown had the temerity to whine about how fans shouldn't boo their own players in his post game interview. Maybe he shouldn't have set forwards up to fail by playing a 7-2-1 formation?

15 minutes ago, Anon said:

Stern John

One of the most ridiculous things I've seen watching Derby was when a hapless Stern John decided to try an extremely speculative effort from about 30 yards. It ballooned high into the north stand and remains one of the worst shots I've ever seen. He was booed by virtually the entire stadium and Phil Brown hauled him off a few minutes later. Brown had the temerity to whine about how fans shouldn't boo their own players in his post game interview. Maybe he shouldn't have set forwards up to fail by playing a 7-2-1 formation?

Well done. I'm enjoying reading peoples memories of some of these mainly forgotten players; adds a certain something to the daily quiz.