The Administration Thread

Boycie

22 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Lol shouldn’t you be worrying about bottling the play offs? ?

38 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

You should be focusing on beating Fulham on Saturday mate.

? I support Derby and Arsenal.  I'm pretty high profile so it's well known they're who I support.

Kirchner dropped the price last minute with PNE and he's in a lot stronger of a position to do it this time.  

I can just see Mel engineering a move where he buys us back for next to nothing, holding the administrators to ransom with the ground.

34 minutes ago, Naughty James said:

? I support Derby and Arsenal.  I'm pretty high profile so it's well known they're who I support.

Kirchner dropped the price last minute with PNE and he's in a lot stronger of a position to do it this time.  

I can just see Mel engineering a move where he buys us back for next to nothing, holding the administrators to ransom with the ground.

So what happens if they draw each other in the cup ? 
no offence but to me that makes you a football fan not a derby or arsenal fan

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I thoroughly recommend people give the Facebook live interview a watch, he comes across so so well ?

https://www.facebook.com/AmandaSollowayOfficial/videos/zoom-qa/298010725860258/

Yes, I listened to it live and agree. More as an insight into the person and his philosophy on life than for any new information about the takeover.

Unless there’s been underground secret development s going on there’s no way the ground sale to council happens in that timescale , I really hope this is not the excuse to pull out of buying derby at the last minute , on that basis I find those conditions on the deal and taking over financing the club extremely worrying 

2 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

What in particular has impressed you?

Not having a pop - I've not heard any of it.  Genuine question.

Listen to it and judge for yourself.

To me he came across as a thoroughly decent bloke who "gets" what a football club means to it's fans and local community.

He's no time waster of that I'm now certain.

Just now, Carnero said:

Listen to it and judge for yourself.

To me he came across as a thoroughly decent bloke who "gets" what a football club means to it's fans and local community.

He's no time waster of that I'm now certain.

He wants the stadium? Why doesn't he buy it?

46 minutes ago, Naughty James said:

image.gif.10413cdf67722ad30c5388d72f3c673f.gif

Just now, Carnero said:

Because he wants to rent it instead presumably.

Why don't you buy it?

Oh don't be so clever-clever. It's a reasonable question and I see you don't know the answer.

Why doesn't CK buy the stadium, has he said? Why does he want it out of Morris's hands if he doesn't want to buy it?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh don't be so clever-clever. It's a reasonable question and I see you don't know the answer.

Why doesn't CK buy the stadium, has he said? Why does he want it out of Morris's hands if he doesn't want to buy it?

1) Why would I know the answer?

2) Presumably he doesn't trust Mel Morris as a potential landlord. Would you?

Any more questions Chief Inspector or am I free to go?