The Administration Thread

Boycie

12 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

MM is not a creditor of DCFC

He would have been if he didnt write the loans off wouldn't he? The club would owe him the money therefore being a creditor

Unless of course, director loans to the company are treated differently?

I work in payroll not insolvency, so I don't know ?

8 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

No chance anyone is going to complete on the Stadium before the sale of the club completes. 

Well apparently pp been brought off mel now but let's just hope that got new pd in place and then just clear all the debts or get mel sell his houses he owns. To help clear his bloody debts.

20 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Seriously, in their heart of hearts how many people actually expected that things were going to be done and dusted by 5 tonight?

I can understand the reactions of disappointment but for me this was always going to be the inevitable outcome given previous proceedings.

You’re right. The elastic was being stretched with the bank holiday waffle and then we got the money laundering story. It started to smell several days ago, but no one (me included) wanted it to be like that and just opened a window, blamed it on the dog or whatever. In life you do have to trust people, most of the time it works out, but when it doesn’t it’s crushing 

8 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

This may be genuine. This is the account that broke the news over the weekend about the money delay.

image.png

Any excitement I had for him and the team have been taken away.

He gets it over the line, great

What about when player wages are late in a few months time and its the same excuses..... 

I worry he is young, naive and not cut out for running a club. His wealth seems to have been gained through luck rather than ability

I really hope I'm wrong though as I was genuinely excited for what Rooney might do and who he might bring in

Just now, LERam said:

I worry he is young, naive and not cut out for running a club. His wealth seems to have been gained through luck rather than ability

I really hope I'm wrong though as I was genuinely excited for what Rooney might do and who he might bring in

To be fair he did say that he would leave to the running of the club to people who know what they're doing. It's a wonder how he got Gary Cooke on board if he doesn't have the funds. The whole thing is just strange.

Just now, Crewton said:

I think, now, we'll all be in the highly sceptical camp until we see everyone relevant in the same room telling us it's over. 

Yeah, I'm not going to believe it until the first game of the League 1 season kicks off in front of a crowd of 30,000 at Pride Park with our new team, mixing the promising youngsters with Rooney's bargain captures, all with long term contracts, in front of Kirchner's guest of honour: Dan Roan.