Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

20 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Fingers crossed Madsen and Donald are fit for Friday and Arthur needs to be in his contact book looking for an overseas batsman.

I'm not sure that book has too many contacts!

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

The club announcing the arrival of Mohammad Amir in July on all the platforms this morning like its breaking news. Thought that was already a done deal 🤷‍♂️

It was. Didn’t look great for Pakistan mind.

8 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

It was. Didn’t look great for Pakistan mind.

Saw he got battered in one game, and did alright in the other. Probably a lot better than the rest of our bowlers would do against that batting lineup to be fair.

Didn’t realise it was a “double header” yesterday. A more “second XI” team played the second game and still won. Reece played again and scored another half century, as did Wagstaff l, plus a nice 29 off 16 balls at the end from Yousaf Bin Naeem - excited to see how he develops this season.

IMG_6060.png

3 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Mohamed Amir just went for 18 inc 3 wides in the super over as USA beat Pakistan , hope he gets the bad ones out before he comes here. 

It was a weird over. He only conceded one boundary (four), but they ran a single to the wicket keeper on all 3 of the wides, and the fielding was dreadful on the other balls too.

Still, 18 off the last over would be a step in the right direction for us 😬😂

Leus du Plooy dropped after the first T20 game for Middlesex, who have now lost 3 in a row after last night. Quite how he’s not getting on their team I don’t know & neither do their fans from what I’ve read - the grass isn’t always greener.

Get him back on loan 👀😂

7 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Leus du Plooy dropped after the first T20 game for Middlesex, who have now lost 3 in a row after last night. Quite how he’s not getting on their team I don’t know & neither do their fans from what I’ve read - the grass isn’t always greener.

Get him back on loan 👀😂

He has scored heavily in the Championship. Weird….